Dodger2

Flyfishing Guide Taos NM

My wife and I are planning a trip to Taos, NM for our anniversary. For one day, she is going to a day spa and she says I can go fly fishing. Works for me!!! Anyway, since I only have one day and will be very limited on time I am looking for a guide service. If it was just me and I had more time I would be able to figure where to go and what to use, etc. but thats not an option.

Any suggestions out there? Figured I'd ask here....I've searched around but it all looks/sounds the same to me on the internet.

Thanks

My wife and I are planning a trip to Taos, NM for our anniversary. For one day, she is going to a day spa and she says I can go fly fishing. Works for me!!! Anyway, since I only have one day and will be very limited on time I am looking for a guide service. If it was just me and I had more time I would be able to figure where to go and what to use, etc. but thats not an option.

Any suggestions out there? Figured I'd ask here....I've searched around but it all looks/sounds the same to me on the internet.

Thanks

Call Jared from High Desert Angler in Santa Fe... He will set you straight..

J

Thanks for the info...I will look him up.

Second that about High Desert Angler. Also, the Taos fly shop has access to some private property that has some good fishing. I saw a show that featured Taylor Streit and the Taos fly shop and they were catching some big fish on the private water.

Andy