Sign in to follow this  
hornhunter

Brown Elk Set

Got out on sunday with my buddies found my first brown elk horn and as i went to go get it the other side was only 15 yards behind it i was so excited one of my buddies found a little 2 point muley horn that still had blood on the base. and at the bottom is our new horn hunting rig because the ridiculous gas prices. hope you enjoy

IMG-20110403-00092.jpg

IMG-20110403-00095.jpg

IMG-20110403-00097.jpg

IMG-20110403-00098.jpg

IMG-20110403-00099.jpg

IMG-20110403-00102.jpg

• Like 1

OMG boys those is gorgeous!! don't be sellin' those by the pound-unless its for like $25/lb.....

congrats on a GREAT day!

lee

2011 sheds found: ZERO for 200 miles afoot!

OMG boys those is gorgeous!! don't be sellin' those by the pound-unless its for like $25/lb.....

congrats on a GREAT day!

lee

2011 sheds found: ZERO for 200 miles afoot!

That is a sweet set for sure and thanks for posting!!

BLJ are you saying as a buyer that you would give $25/lb for a set like that? If so come over to my house and I'll load your truck up with sets like that and much much bigger....

Didn't mean to hijack your thread hornhunter....

Josh i can't afford a truck anymore hows about i tow an outhouse to the verde valley and you load 'er up at $25/lb? sorry hornhunter but Josh got it started.....the last decent matched set i found up on whiting knoll went for 400 on ebay-just b4 shipping went outa sight....

really-doing business in antlers on the roadside or the internet is one thing but finding a sexy set like that for the mantle or a mount is the biggest thrill any hornhunter can experience....a hiker-probably with california plates-once asked me what i was doing off the trail...i said i was huntin' horn and she said they are antlers not horns...i replied that she could stuff all the science she wanted in her little head but what she was wasn't a hornhunter.

dang i'm gettin' cranky in my old age.

lee

I was just harrassing you Lee, I knew what you were saying. LOL!