Sign in to follow this  
Azlongears

April Fools Lion

We got lucky and caught this one the other day. Soon as they aquire a taste for goats and sheep, they always end up on the most wanted list, ha ha. Sorry the pics are blurry, pulled them off the video.

post-192-0-95158500-1302230193_thumb.jpg

post-192-0-94944500-1302230217_thumb.jpg

post-192-0-24784700-1302230243_thumb.jpg

post-192-0-11895600-1302229777_thumb.jpg

post-192-0-23287200-1302229884_thumb.jpg

post-192-0-67181200-1302229903_thumb.jpg

Great job on the lion. Do you just run the two dogs.wow what a mule . That thing looks like it could pull a truck up the rim.

Thanks Couesaz. Sometimes 2 dogs sometimes 8 ha ha, just depends on the situation. Those are my two youngest dogs there in the picture, they did great. She's a good mule, just wish her brain was in proportion to her body, she's an idiot.

That is an Awesome pic with your dog way up in the tree... good job!

Been a lot of kitties put on the ground this year and yet we aways seem to find new, fresh lion tracks... you can never thin them out! My buddy and his partner have taken 20 this season :o ... I love it! ;)

Nice Lion :)

Awesome. I love the pics with the dogs working. How do you get the mule to stand still with a cat on its back?

Coues n sheep-

Long as we have large tracts of undevloped land in the west we will always have lions. No matter what the hunting pressure is.

SteveKDC-

She is a pretty gentle mule, doesn't get excited over much, expect the grain bucket.

As always, nice going! You know the old saying, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? Levi's got to be the toughest dog around! Ha!