Soar AZ

Left Over Tags

So who put in for a left over tag? I mailed mine on Friday. If you put in, what did you put in for? I put in for

Hunt #

1) 3811

2) 3812

3) 3809

4) 3808

5) 3209

Good luck

Risky putting it in the mail on friday and living here in the valley. I hope your app dosent arrive at their office on Saturday. Has to be delivered on Monday. My buds sent theirs out on Saturday afternoon, they checked with the PO and were advised it would not get there until monday morning. They were successful last year. Good luck.

Well I hope your wrong. I called Game and Fish Draw Department twice. They told me that they don't check the mail on Saturday's. So, If my app gets there on Saturday, then they will check the mail on Monday. So, it should be ok. Last year I mailed it on a Friday. I didn't get a left over tag, but they did open up my envelope to check my choices. Most likely there was nothing left of my choices. They resealed the envelope and returned it to me. I believe I am ok, crossing my fingers in hope that I get one this year.

Well I hope your wrong. I called Game and Fish Draw Department twice. They told me that they don't check the mail on Saturday's. So, If my app gets there on Saturday, then they will check the mail on Monday. So, it should be ok. Last year I mailed it on a Friday. I didn't get a left over tag, but they did open up my envelope to check my choices. Most likely there was nothing left of my choices. They resealed the envelope and returned it to me. I believe I am ok, crossing my fingers in hope that I get one this year.

The tough part is how long are you going to wait before you call to find out if you got one!

I sent my girlfriends on friday outta phoenix too. Normal hours of operation are 8-5 monday through friday. I don't think they would be there checking mail on saturday. Anyone who put in last year know how many days till the results come out. Everyone buy my girlfriend got drawn so she wants a tag

Talked to a friend at the Flag AZGFD office and was told not to have it arrive before Monday morning. I mailed mine from PHX on Saturday...and just called. Some tags have been processed. Nothing for me but the lady I spoke with said they weren't done yet, so I still have fingers crossed and will call again in a few days.

are the leftover tags that I put in for. Im nrevous since I mailed mine saturday and you guys mailed friday, hope they process mine first! ;)

Anyway, Good luck to y'all who didnt get drawn (like me) in getting there leftover tag of choice! I REALLY want that Hopi any elk rifle tag!

Mine and my wifes got there sat last year and we drew a leftovers. Hope to have the same one in a million luck again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who put in for a left over tag? I mailed mine on Friday. If you put in, what did you put in for? I put in for

Hunt #

1) 3811

2) 3812

3) 3809

4) 3808

5) 3209

Good luck

sent you a PM

Well I got me a elk tag :D I got my last choice Hunt #3209. Not alot of elk in though units, but I'm bow hunting. :P

Well I got me a elk tag :D I got my last choice Hunt #3209. Not alot of elk in though units, but I'm bow hunting. :P

Soar AZ,

How did you find out you were drawn?

my son didn't get one! dang it!!!

There must have been some pretty heavy competition for these leftover tags.