Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Welcome to Camo Collections!

post-1-0-11521500-1304798617_thumb.jpg

I recently saw some of the products that Camo Collections sells when they displayed at the ISE show. I was impressed with the quality and at the time they donated some of the luggage sets to the AZ Deer Association Fundraiser. I really appreciate businesses that support our local conservation groups and am happy to annouce that Camo Collections has signed on as a sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com.

Camo Collections sells luggage and duffel bags with camo patterns on them. They will be expanding what they carry in their store over time. They also have some luggage with pink trim on it, perfect for that special lady in your life. With Mother's Day tomorrow, maybe these items could be a great gift idea for you!

Check out their store and see if you can find something you want :

http://shop.camocollections.com/

I would like to welcome you, Camo Collections, to CouesWhitetail.com and thank you for your support and sponsorship. I checked out your products and they look great. I already see a couple things I want. Thanks again for joining the family and the best whitetail deer web site on earth. :)

TJ

Thank you for the warm welcome to the community!

We are an Arizona company committed to your lifestyle. Whether you need a bag for sports, business( laptop cases and luggage), or pleasure( coolers, bags, luggage ) we have you covered. You most definately won't lose your luggage at the airport!

Please check the website as we continue to add new products.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Thank you again!

Brian and Sarah Kelley