Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Directions to AZ Antler Fest

From Show Low go west on Hwy 260 and go a half mile past mm 335 then turn right on Pearce Lane and go to the end of the road.

From Heber go half mile east of mm 334 and turn left on Pearce Lane and go to the end of the road.

Amanda,

Josh is correct. Alan sent me the directions to post on another website and the mile marker numbers Josh posted are correct! Hope there is a great turnout. The Ellsworth barn is at the end of the road (Pearce Lane), so you can't miss it.

Let's just keep it simple! Once on Hwy 260, just watch for Pearce Ln, turn and go to the end of the road! Really guys and gals it is easy to find.

Let's just keep it simple! Once on Hwy 260, just watch for Pearce Ln, turn and go to the end of the road! Really guys and gals it is easy to find.

Thank you Leroy!!!

Is it saturday and Sunday? What time should we come?

Brian

Only Saturday and you can come at anytime during the day from about 7 am on. I think Josh and Jim will be there early, I probably won't get there til noon or so.

But you can come whenever you want. There will be lots of antlers for sale, so bring some money!! :)

Also, bring food if you want to eat....Alan will have a grill that can be used if you want to do burgers and such.

I should have made it known in my original post that I new for certain which MP (335) it was because I live at 327. 365 was no where close to Pearce Ln. haha

I think this is Pearce Rd and not lane if someone could set me straight on this, there is a Pearce lane in Showlow but it does not jive with the mile marker 335. Also it looks like Pearce Rd has a couple of turns in it about how many miles do you go down it?

You just go to the end of the road and you're there, about a half mile from the highway. Pretty simple. Put in 1116 Pearce Lane on your map program on your phone. If you get on Pearce Ln and can't find it then you should go back to 3rd grade. Just kidding! But really, it's not complicated in the slightest.

Had a great time today at Alan's house. Wish I would have gotten to meet him, but the collection he has was well worth the drive from the valley. I did get to meet Josh so that was cool. Thanks again to everyone who made this possible, truly a world class collection.