Sign in to follow this  
JACK

Utah draw

Woohoo...My credit card got hit for a limited entry Utah deer tag :D Not sure if it's an archery or muzzleloader tag yet...only problem is if it is the archery hunt it will over lap my Antelope hunt :rolleyes: What a problem to have :)

Woohoo...My credit card got hit for a limited entry Utah deer tag :D Not sure if it's an archery or muzzleloader tag yet...only problem is if it is the archery hunt it will over lap my Antelope hunt :rolleyes: What a problem to have :)

No hits on my card :( , Utah only looks at your first choice, I don't think there is any chance of drawing an le tag as a 2nd choice so if you look at your email that the udwr sent you can see what your first choice was.

Congrats on the tag JACK! Good luck, no matter which unit/hunt it ends-up being! ;)

I got drawn for a general statewide archery deer tag. A couple of old college buddies and I will be meeting-up for a week of camping/fishing/archery hunting late this summer! We'll likely focus in some of our favorite spots down in the Southern part of the state. Can't wait!!

S.

:)

No hits on my card.

Which Unit do you think it is?

It's for sure the West Desert, Vernon hunt...only 4 non resident tags for both hunts...my first choice was the archery hunt so I am hoping its that...I wanna chase some fuzzy horned deer around :rolleyes:

The better be still processing payments because I have MORE than enough points to draw my tag.

The better be still processing payments because I have MORE than enough points to draw my tag.

They prob are...I just checked today, but my card got hit on the 16th ...in the regs it said the order of the draw LE Deer was first then LE Elk and so on...

Congrats on your tag.I have putting in for that same unit but the rifle hunt.Still waiting to draw it.I hope to hear what you think of the unit.

DesertBull did you go for the nanny hunt again? I was surprised that they doubled the number of goat tags in that unit but still only had two nr nanny tags. With only one bonus tag it only takes one 10 point guy to jump ship to gobble it up. Good luck to you

DesertBull did you go for the nanny hunt again? I was surprised that they doubled the number of goat tags in that unit but still only had two nr nanny tags. With only one bonus tag it only takes one 10 point guy to jump ship to gobble it up. Good luck to you

Yes. Last year 7 points drew the tag. I had 9 going into this years draw.They doubled the NR billy tags. It's kind of strange that they stop taking apps before they announce the number of tags.

Good luck DB! That critter is definately on my bucket list! We got hit for our archery deer tags.

Jay

Jack have you ever been to the Unit or hunted there before. Do you know anyone who has. If you don't drop me a line. I grew up hunting that unit before it became a limited entry unit and we have hunted it off an on since. Good luck there are a lot of decent bucks and some very nice ones killed there every year.

Jack have you ever been to the Unit or hunted there before. Do you know anyone who has. If you don't drop me a line. I grew up hunting that unit before it became a limited entry unit and we have hunted it off an on since. Good luck there are a lot of decent bucks and some very nice ones killed there every year.

Thanks! P.M. sent