Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Coues Wagon needs help!

Fellow hunters, my Coues Wagon needs help! I have a 2007 Yamaha Rhino. I am looking for someone in the Phoenix Metro area that works on Yamaha Rhinos. I need Rear Brakes, brake wiring harness and a few misc. maintenance stuff done. I had a great place but they must have went out of business. The big shops labor prices seem to be a complete ripoff and the upsell is hard to take. Looking for a good honest hard working tech. email at js43560@cox.net or call cell 602-803-0223.

Thanks and Good Huntin'

there was a guy on backpage or craigslist offering mobile service. i think he was from the mesa area too. i called him up and he stated he worked or currently worked at a ''big phx area shop'' he sounded like he knew his stuff but have yet to need or use him, thankfully. his rates were very reasonable.

:ph34r:

there was a guy on backpage or craigslist offering mobile service. i think he was from the mesa area too. i called him up and he stated he worked or currently worked at a ''big phx area shop'' he sounded like he knew his stuff but have yet to need or use him, thankfully. his rates were very reasonable.

:ph34r:

THANKS AGAIN MORE D! ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS?

jay, i have a neighbor that works on them out of his home shop . dont know him personally but will get his # for you today. i think he is good as there is always people dropping off there atv's. jim

Awe, Jay... don't be cheep... :lol: :P

FYI...If you don't find a guy down there I have a good one up here. ;)

• Like 1

Awe, Jay... don't be cheep... :lol: :P

FYI...If you don't find a guy down there I have a good one up here. ;)

YOU KNOW ME GINO...A PENNY SAVED IS A PENNY EARNED.

• Like 1