Sign in to follow this  
257 STW

sold

I have a set of Swarovski 15x56 SLC I took on a trade for a rifle I was selling these are in perfect shape still look brand new and have tri pod adapter and original box . If somone is willing to pay me $1700 for them there yours .

Dont worry about the warranty it is transferable all you have to do is call.

I have a set of Swarovski 15x56 SLC I took on a trade for a rifle I was selling these are in perfect shape still look brand new and have tri pod adapter and original box . If somone is willing to pay me $1700 for them there yours .

Hello I am interested in your 15x56s. I would like to take a look at them today if you're close to me. I live in the Surprise area. In the meantime could you pls send a picture of them to me on my e-mail at dtgto@cox.net. If they look as good in the picture as you describe maybe we can meet tonight. When you email me back could you give me a general location to see if it is possible for me to meet with you tonight. If you like you can email me your phone and I can call you.

Hello I am interested in your 15x56s. I would like to take a look at them today if you're close to me. I live in the Surprise area. In the meantime could you pls send a picture of them to me on my e-mail at dtgto@cox.net. If they look as good in the picture as you describe maybe we can meet tonight. When you email me back could you give me a general location to see if it is possible for me to meet with you tonight. If you like you can email me your phone and I can call you.

I have somone meeting me toneight to buy them if it dont work out ill get back to you and see if you are still intrested.

Thanks 257 STW, the binos are like new as described. Great guy to deal with and had alot of great coues bucks hanging from his wall with his elk. Thanks Again for the Binos!!!