couesdeerhntr

whos ready for the 2011 august archery deer?

So who is ready for archery clues deer season? I am been shooting and got my thirty and fourty yards dialed in and marking down the days on my calendar like a kid for x mas. Can't wait only hope there is still some water left in the tanks I hunt. Hope it rains soon because the high country needs it to help with the fires prayers go out to anyone effected by the fires.post-5098-0-48191600-1307273647_thumb.jpg

post-5098-0-99930500-1307273581_thumb.jpg

This is the first year that I did not put in for rifle coues for first choice.I put in for mule deer first in northern Az and coues second.The whole reason was that in the Willcox area were I hunt is like the Sahara desert right now.They did not get any of the late moisture that the middle to northern part of the state got.I probally will not even hunt archery down there unless we get some early monsoons.

I am getting there, cameras are out just got the first set back. there is a lot of deer and even got shots of Turkeys. Ive never seen them in this area and I am 41. Just got the new arrows set up, got to get shooting and tuning. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO SET FORTH INTO THE ABYSS LOOKING FOR THE GREY GHOST!!!!

post-5396-0-90364100-1307295247_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-83866100-1307295283_thumb.jpg

I had my bow restrung and have been shooting as much as possible the past month. I just hung my first cam of the season today. It looks like someone close to where I set a cam is ready. They already have a tripod stand set up and a cam hung.

Not me. I have to wait till January.

+1

and it sucks :(

Getting ready, starting to practice shooting out of the blind in the back yard.

Me too. Or from the front yard thu the gate into the back yard.

well i was ready .. i was looking over my string today and i found the cable slide was shredding my 4month old winners choice. so now my bow is in the shop. also having a cable roller installed. :rolleyes:

I was ready sold my bow to a buddy bought a new one had the local archery shop tie in my peep and fall away they busted my string no big deal so I go to pick it up and it had a dead limb so im waiting for a new bow should be ready to pick up this friday

+1 to January for me also. sucks, but now i get a full week in August to wait for Mr. bear to come in for a nice cool swim in this hot weather. OH YAH!!!!