Im thinkin so around 11. Well im hoping so then I win the contest. GOODLUCK TO EVERYBODY IN THE DRAW. I JUST HOPE BAD LUCK TO E EVERYONE THAT PUT IN FOR MY SHEEP TAG. LMAO

Will today be the day? Lets all hope so.

im thinken so!!!! sometime between 10 an 1!

nah tomorrow at 11 :unsure: :rolleyes: :D

11:01

:D knowing my luck it will be :lol:

You guys are nuts we still have 2 days of the recording saying draw results are being loaded into the data base. Thurs or friday LOL

Today or even if we have a few more days, its exciting to know we can have Christmas morning more than once a year. Actually I think we all get more excited over these draws and most of us get nothing!

Good luck to all and to all a good night!

My goal every year is to pick a unit that I can get drawn. I want to go every year if it is in a good unit or not. so I hope I get that 1st choice december coues hunt but if not I will probably get the unit 27-28 Early coues hunt that had a 99% draw rate last year. After I put in my dad reminded me that if i do get that december 27 hunt I could have probably drawn in the strip..... but I still I hope I get 1 of the 20 tags in the late coues hunt. but I hope that my group does not get 3 diffrent hunts since their were 5 adults and a yourth that put in this year... but if we do I get 3 hunting trips. I guess that would be ok too.

Good luck everyone and I hope we find out soon. I keep checking a couple times a day.

Brian

The middle weeks of July are the LONGEST days of work EVERY YEAR!!!! I wonder if my bosses notice the increase in long distance calls to 602-942-3000?

The middle weeks of July are the LONGEST days of work EVERY YEAR!!!! I wonder if my bosses notice the increase in long distance calls to 602-942-3000?

Thats funny but true!!!!!! Well an hour to go I got that bad feeling not today......... bummer :(