LawDog

Music - Songs for the drive

will hoge,,,strong my wife dedicated that to me and i teared up bad. also trying to be a man, watch the youtube solo performances of those 2 songs and you will be hooked on this guy

Awesome stuff...I grew up with his cousin and have been hearing his music for years.

straight countrys always good but when i wanna mix it up a little any thing by

the lacs

moccasin creek

moonshine bandits

colt ford

big smo

bottleneck

and ofcourse aaron lewis-countryboy

Surprised you didnt say Upchurch also.

I listen to pretty much everything mentioned, typically the harder rock stuff. A little sublime, mike pinto. All depends on the mood and whos in the truck.

On 8/10/2017 at 12:50 PM, bigorange said:
On 1/25/2014 at 10:15 AM, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

dont know how i forgot him but marty robins could throw it down.

This. Previous owner left his album on the truck hard drive and I listen to it very often.

and walter white found that marty tape in the box of the volvo he stole in new hampshire.  el paso, el paso city, big iron, mister shorty.

lee

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

and walter white found that marty tape in the box of the volvo he stole in new hampshire.  el paso, el paso city, big iron, mister shorty.

lee

Never made that connection but you’re exactly right. LoL

my kids have turned into fans now too...they love Big Iron. 

• Like 1

a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away Mikey was 10 or 11 and we were taking the smallbores-and the roberts 'course- up to st johns for some doggie and dog shootin'.

this came on kslx just as we hit the beeline.  that 440 had the beast really shakin' when we passed 4 peaks turnoff-had to reel it back in some.  will never forget that.

lee

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amphibiolith said:

Carrie Underwood playlist is a must have for a drive for sure.

OMG!! Like for sure!!!! I mean like when she takes her keys and like keys a car and stuff I mean goofy hehe like omg I love Carrie!! She can take my wheel anytime!

I have Chris ledoux’s cd old rode songs. I believe that’s what it’s called. It’s my go to when I go hunting. As soon as I hit dirt or leave the house for a day hunt that cd goes in the CD player. As far as driving songs I have hank sr and jr, wille , Waylon Charlie Daniels, Tom Russell, Chris ledoux , the doors plus many others. Can’t stand rap , hip hop, or most modern country. Prefer the old classics in country and rock.