Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Bow Season is Upon Us

Wow, keep 'em coming. It's nice to see what the "average joes" are taking to the field this year. Glad to see all the responses so far.

This year I'll be totin' the Carbon Matrix + with Victory VAP arrows pushing Slick Trick Grizz Trick 2 broadheads. For sights, it's Spot Hogg all the way, Hogg It 7 pin. I'm using the new Vaportrail Pro V rest and strings, and a Tight Spot quiver. Hopefully I have enough time to get into the field this year. Good luck to y'all!

2010 PSE X-Force AXE 6

63lbs

298 fps

F35 sight w 9 pins (.19)

Whisker Biscuit

Octane 7" stabilizer

Arrows are Bow Madness 200s with Wac em 125gr Exit Broadheads (total arrow weight 395.5 grains)

Set up is producing 77.8 lbs of kinetic energy out of the gates

Bushnell yardage pro 450 w exclusive RangeSnap designed by a fellow CWT member and purchased from Amanda

Covert 2s and cuddeback cams

Guide gear stands w ladder sticks perched over a ground blind (incase I'm hunting w my kids)

This will be my twelve year old son Dillon's first archery hunt. We finally got his Hoyt Trykon Sport to 40lbs last week. I'm setting him up at 20 yards and dreamin about a buck standing there at 20 for him to put the smack down on!

Cmon archery season! Good luck to all you boys and girls, may the monster come walking in.