Sign in to follow this  

ruger 1911

That does it, I'm getting one......Now to find one.... Thanks for the report!

wow. sounds like maybe ruger took off big time in the 1911 department. best get one now before they read your report and jack up the price. thanks for bein' the guinea pig. Lark.

Looks veddy veddy good! I wouldnt worry about the low left, thats more than likely grip/trigger squeeze issues and should get better as you get used to the gun!

I bought one a couple months ago and love the thing. It is more accurate than I was expecting (with the right reloads).Factory trigger is crisp and has a very light pull. Also it looks sweet. I like the black trim on stainless gun. Wood grips look good too. Great gun for the price I got if for.

Got one for Christmas from my great wife who always gets me good guns. I am not a pistol shooter and have put about 100 rounds through it. Definitely need some coaching on shooting pistol, but it is a sweet looking gun..............

Set up a target 25' away. Point the gun at the bullseye with a firm two handed grip and taking your time see how close you can come to the center without using the sights. Do this for a couple of boxes of ammo to get used to the gun so pointing becomes a natural thing. The gun will be accurate enough right out of the box and after you are comfortable with it you can always try to shoot itty bitty groups if that's your thing.

That does it, I'm getting one......Now to find one.... Thanks for the report!

Still want to get one but never was able to find one local, but just got an E-series SW1911 TA in stainless w/ tritium sights.

Somewhere I saw a picture of the SR1911 in black finish. It looks sharp. Casey, awesome gun!