bonecollector

Draw Results post here

Need help with hunt #s...stuck at work....01088 and 01040.......thanks.

Need help with hunt #s...stuck at work....01088 and 01040.......thanks.

1088= oct21-27 unit 24b whitetail

1040=oct28-nov3 unit28mule deer

another bonus point :angry: my boy 23 Oct white tail :D my dauter 20C jr hunt Nov I screwed that one up was suposed to be 22 jr never been in 20C o well the muleys should be in rut do not think there are any coues in there will see <_<

another bonus point :angry: my boy 23 Oct white tail :D my dauter 20C jr hunt Nov I screwed that one up was suposed to be 22 jr never been in 20C o well the muleys should be in rut do not think there are any coues in there will see <_<

No whitetail hunt for me this year. I drew a tag for carp in some northern unit...13b rifle

that 20c hunt can be pretty good. I shot my first deer on that junior hunt. they usually dont start rutting in there till december, but you never know. let me know if you guys need some advice. thats where i live. btw only mule deer in that country.

My brothers and I got drawn for the Nov. WT hunt in 24A. Bring it on!

Thanks!!!! 13B last year now 13A!!!!!!

Do not stop. Do not pass GO. Go Directly to VEGAS. Right now. That's unbelievable.

• Like 1