I thought the mulie hunters would appreciate this picture. I guide 10 hunters in Colorado and 9 of them tagged out. I was amazed at the amount and the quality of deer we seen & killed. Hope you enjoy! :D

This is my fist attempt at posting a picture I hope it works! :huh:

post-894-1136612038.jpg

Sorry guys &gals it should read - I helped guide 10 hunters, and my fist attempt at posting a picture S*%^&. I tried to resized the picture according to pixel size. Man it is a really small picture. :huh:

I have never seen one come out that small. That is kind of funny though. I hope you can get it posted right. It would be neat to see you photos.

Is that a droptine I see :huh:

Hope you can get the pics up, luv to see them.

Well here it goes one more time! If I screw this one up I believe I will have get professional help. All of these pixels, croping, etc. are foreign language to me. I hope it works. I had to cut the picture in half so I'll post another reply with the other half. Sorry for the computer illiteracy. :huh:

post-894-1136685084.jpg

Sweet! Awesome combined hunt success! We can See why everyone is smiling!

Wow your hunters got some quality bucks there. A couple three of them are smokers. What unit were you hunting in and who do you guide for?

Unit 53, and the location is the lazy H ranch. I was truly amazed at the number and quality-Again it was one of the most exelerating things I have experienced. I believe I enjoy watching the hunters kill even more than me pulling the trigger. :)

Unit 53 was one of the units I was looking at last year. Were these draw tags, if so how many points does it take to draw, or were they land owner vouchers?

Unit 53 was one of the units I was looking at last year. Were these  draw tags, if so how many points does it take to draw, or were they land owner vouchers?

I know for sure that two were land ownder vouchers, but i'm not sure if the other 8 were draw or land owner. All the deer were taken on private property. If you would like I can put in touch with the ranch manager. He knows the surrounding area very well. During the hunt it was unusually hot for Colo. and the big ones we were looking for hadn't shown up yet. If you get drawn or are looking purchasing a land owner voucher ( $ ouch) I'm pretty sure this guy could help you out or point you in the rite direction. I would recommend the the ranch to anybody who wants the hunt of life time. The staff and accomidations are amazing! While I was hiking around on the ranch I found some massive black bear tracks, and one of the hunters killed a decent bear. Also seen some really nice elk - one 5 x5 and one 5 x 6. This ranch has alot of property and great hunting.

Nice to have so many smiles and antlers in one picture!

Them are some happy hunters for sure!

Congrats to all of them and to you.