Sign in to follow this  
GJMauro12

White Tail Hunting shows

Does anyone else get tired of seeing the white tail hunting shows of them sitting in there tree stand or big box blinds in the middle of the road usually down in Texas or back east? Half the time the herd doesn't even spook out after the shot. Maybe its just cause i've never been back east anywhere to hunt white tail but it sure doens't look too much fun!

I will love to see more coues deer hunting shows. Does any one know when is one coming up?

Does anyone else get tired of seeing the white tail hunting shows of them sitting in there tree stand or big box blinds in the middle of the road usually down in Texas or back east? Half the time the herd doesn't even spook out after the shot. Maybe its just cause i've never been back east anywhere to hunt white tail but it sure doens't look too much fun!

Dont even watch the Outdoor Channel anymore cause its the same thing over and over again. Glad someone else has noticed. I would like to see some of these "great" hunters come out here and do a show and hunt for Coues and not during the rut!

i just net flixed the whole season of the best and worst of tred barta. i enjoy his show. there are a few others that arent the same old same old.

i like Tred too. guy has the hair o' the bear for sure. paralyzed, in a wheel chair and hunts with a homemade longbow, cedar arrows and homemade stone arrowheads. then the guys in the heated stands talk about how hard they had to work to shoot a buck over corn. i really like it when they are in a box blind with sliding windows and they are wearing camo, have their face all painted with camo and then they stick a shiny stainless barrel out the alluminum framed window. oh yeah, and they always have the "lets spray this scent eliminator all over us" ritual before they walk the 50 yards to the blind. Lark.

Don't forget to seed your food plots.

I will love to see more coues deer hunting shows. Does any one know when is one coming up?

World of whitetail with Larry W on Versus yesterday they were in Mexico after coues

Theres a few shows and hosts that I like but most of these guys on these shows couldnt find their butt with both hands and a road map.

That being said this morning on one of the outdoor networks Boone and Crockett adventures did a show about archery Coues in Mexico which was followed by American Archers show which was about Archery Mulie hunting in Arizona.

i too am sick of those whitetail shows from a blind from somewhere on some private ranch in texas. I do however like when it is a rare archery antelope or mule deer hunt. ive only seen a few coues hunts on those channels. wish one of you guys would start a show.

I'm tired of Whitetail shows also.

3 Coues shows coming soon....

2 rifle and and an archery coues/jav combo on Blacks Creek TV, Sportsmans channel. The first will air the last week of August.

I enjoy TV hunting shows almost as much as I enjoy watching knitting tournaments. In my opinion most "hosts" and their bubba buddies are illiterate cretins who do our sport more harm than good.

Bill Quimby

what channel are the knittin' tournaments on? i can't believe i've been missin' them things. stitch one, pearl two. that's exciting stuff.

you hit it on the head there Bill. some of the shows need subtitles the annunciation is so bad. i like to watch a hunt. most of this stuff just isn't hunting. 30 minute commercials. Lark.

it's still better than working

Everything about most of the people on those shows is so fake. It seems like they are trying so hard to be these good ol southern boys that they arent. Tred Barta seems to be one of the few exceptions even before he was wheelchair bound. Seen him hunt a mule deer doe in Colorado or Idaho I believe, with his son, using long bow on foot. That was hunting. I dont understand getting so excited over killing a deer that is "farmed" and shows up to the same location everyday and no else can shoot cause it is on private land and never ventures off that acreage.