bowcrazy

stoen cameras

I always love this CSI-23 thread! If we are going to post pics then we should also post arse whoopin pics too so all can see the results of taking someone else's property! Another option would be putting dye bags in your cameras so the culprits are stained and have to explain that to who ever sees them. So I have one question... if I lost my keys to my lock and I am walking to my camera to retrieve it, will I have my arse whooped merely because I had bolt cutters in hand? Be careful out there folks as you could lose your freedom(ability to hunt and visit your beloved mountains)for a foolish moment of anger that may be misguided yet you still will spend time in the pokey!

Thats why I put my name and phone number inside the housing with a magic marker! How many people have the same name as me? A few! But they do not have the same phone number! I promise that!!!

So your the one taking all the cams Lance.... LOL, just kidding of course :lol:

I smell a bluff on the "I have pics of the thief". Seems like their was a post quite a while back of another similar claim and it also did not produce pictures. I only wish I had pictures of the jerks who pried my lock box open like a tuna can and stole my camera.

Anyway, if ya got em, post em! I hate thieves!!!!

I love the idea of busting someone stealing a camera with another one, but what if they took them both. Man, that would really hurt.

That post was most likely me. It went to Williams court because I was able to id the guy that broke it off the tree. The guy that actually took the camera I never seen again but they were together and so I am sure he knows how close he was from getting caught. You never know when you are being watched so if you need a reason not to steal there it is. Just turn it over to the law let them take care of it that is their job!

I'll be selling some used cameras this weekend at the yard sale @ Chasin' a Dream Outfitters in Payson...they also have boxes that will help discourage theft or tampering... if any of you need a couple... :)

I do remember your post now that you bring it up, but I was referring to yet another post. I remember his name and he's well liked and I'll leave that one alone. Point was, he also claimed to have pics and it didn't go anywhere. To each his own, perhaps a bluff in hopes of someone actually buying into it and returning the cam. But, if you do have pics that prove someone stole your stuff, well then post em. You know someone will recognize the dirtbag and hopefully get your cam back and better yet, some punishment from Johnny Law. Maybe butt whoopin if u choose to go that route. Post the pics!

This is a particularly worthless thread, post em up on the first post or don't say anything......no whiners!

Also one more thing I've been doin the trail cam thing for 4 years, and I've never in that time even had a humanzee on my camera, lots of wild life but never the wildest of life...us. Put it in the middle of nowhere. Do a little work when your tryin to save yourself from work(ie scouting).

I got a great picture of Sasquatch on a trail cam. Good thing he did not know there was another trail cam.... I will post pics later....gotta run I have a Unicorn in my front yard that I got to catch.

I got a great picture of Sasquatch on a trail cam. Good thing he did not know there was another trail cam.... I will post pics later....gotta run I have a Unicorn in my front yard that I got to catch.

LMAO. Now I have to clean my drink off the laptop after reading that. Hilarious!

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

lol dude Redman thats awesome. Now that there has been so much time there will probably be pics of himself off his trail cam just to prove us wrong on his bluff.

HAHAHAHAHA

lol dude Redman thats awesome. Now that there has been so much time there will probably be pics of himself off his trail cam just to prove us wrong on his bluff.

Glad everybody liked it....don't get me wrong I have three cameras out right now and the thought of one getting stolen royally sucks but to start a thread saying you got pics and not show them is not right....

Let me reword that sentence. I remove the card, view the pictures from it on my personal camera, then return said card back into trail cam. At no point in time would I ever steal there card or delete anything off of it.

I have a few problems with what you're doing but the main issues are these.

#1. It's not yours so what makes you think it's acceptable???? Mind-boggling....

#2. Say you and your buddy stumble into a new area and find a camera. You WRONGFULLY check out the pictures and find that a giant coues buck is in the area. You guys get all giddy like most coues hunters do when they see a giant and can't wait to spend every waking hour in there. In the mean time, your buddy that swears "not to tell a soul" about the buck, tells his brother. You find that out later but you don't mind too much because "it's family". But then his brother tells his best friend because HE can SURELY keep a secret and it stops there, right? Right? You see where I'm going with this. And if you don't believe me, you haven't been hunting long enough.

You did NOTHING to find that buck but look through a fellow hunters' belongings. You all but "stole" that buck.

We can't have this mentality, people....

• Like 1

man what a shame. you guys leave stuff out in the woods and someone takes it, wah wah wah, real hunters dont need cameras and stuff. wimps. now i expect all kinds of attacks by you wimps. bring it.

man what a shame. you guys leave stuff out in the woods and someone takes it, wah wah wah, real hunters dont need cameras and stuff. wimps. now i expect all kinds of attacks by you wimps. bring it.

cyber bullie, everyone is tuff on the internet huh. great first post BTW

What does a "real hunter" need then? Elcabron....... Just curious, cause I want to be a real hunter someday when I grow up