bowcrazy

stoen cameras

hahahahahaha. iiiyiiiyiii. yo understoodo himo. man, somebody just got el servoed. now i know what diet mt dew feels like in your nose. that's funny. dirty, but funny. hahahahaha. my ribs hurt. Lark.

LOL - this thread just keeps getting better by the day! Real hunters dress in loin cloths, and club deer into submission. Any fancy projectiles, and you are a WIMP!

escuche elcabron... su speeling y la gramática malos se pusieron impronta mí. ahorra, vuelva a su cueva y bébalo para dormir!

this is exactly what i expected. i read about one guy - who is well liked here - who threw a fit because somebody else was at his water hole and threw the guys stuff in the water. but thats ok with you guys. i have nothing against this guy by the way. ive acted in anger before. but i express my opinions about the methods i despise and catch heck. its ok. dont get me wrong. i knew exactly what would happen. you guys are lazy. and you are secure in your laziness. so when someone offends that way of thinking you feel threatened and react. a real hunter doesnt have to wear loin cloths but he knows the animal he is after and hunts it in its own home without the need of tech. now comes the references to binoculars and rifles. set up cameras and set out some bait to find the game. then just go set up on the animal you like. thats lazy. why not find a funnel or a high mtn saddle where they will cross canyons and set up. thats too much work. learn about the animal. its easier your way. its the same as going to one of those canned hunts they have back in texas. you get into a blind and wait for a deer you like to come to dinner then smack him. then shake and hi-five eachother like you did something. you sat in a box and waited for game which have been accustomed to eat there. ooooh big hunter. get as angry as you want im not going away. ill see you guys again at the next banquet/happening.

"es-lencho" (azlance) you have a nice day now. you too "cochi" (coach). :rolleyes:

loin cloth? they don't make em long enough. only reason i use a gun or a bow is because it's against the law, therefore unethical, to kill game with your "bear" hands. i love this. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lark.

loin cloth? they don't make em long enough. only reason i use a gun or a bow is because it's against the law, therefore unethical, to kill game with your "bear" hands. i love this. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lark.

how 'bout a THONG?

:D

Hold it, hold it, hold it. Someone's,gotta to referee this CWT Match. I can't I have already chosen sides :) WIMPS Rule! El Cabron Drools !

Hold it, hold it, hold it. Someone's,gotta to referee this CWT Match. I can't I have already chosen sides :) WIMPS Rule! El Cabron Drools !

so you admit it. you are wimps. ya dijiste! :lol:

I looked back thru my trail camera pictures, and I think I found one of "elcabron". I wasn't sure, but after looking at the picture and reading his posts, I am sure now...

:o

post-565-0-84775100-1312585259_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is exactly what i expected. i read about one guy - who is well liked here - who threw a fit because somebody else was at his water hole and threw the guys stuff in the water. but thats ok with you guys. i have nothing against this guy by the way. ive acted in anger before. but i express my opinions about the methods i despise and catch heck. its ok. dont get me wrong. i knew exactly what would happen. you guys are lazy. and you are secure in your laziness. so when someone offends that way of thinking you feel threatened and react. a real hunter doesnt have to wear loin cloths but he knows the animal he is after and hunts it in its own home without the need of tech. now comes the references to binoculars and rifles. set up cameras and set out some bait to find the game. then just go set up on the animal you like. thats lazy. why not find a funnel or a high mtn saddle where they will cross canyons and set up. thats too much work. learn about the animal. its easier your way. its the same as going to one of those canned hunts they have back in texas. you get into a blind and wait for a deer you like to come to dinner then smack him. then shake and hi-five eachother like you did something. you sat in a box and waited for game which have been accustomed to eat there. ooooh big hunter. get as angry as you want im not going away. ill see you guys again at the next banquet/happening.

"es-lencho" (azlance) you have a nice day now. you too "cochi" (coach). :rolleyes:

You don't have the power or influence to anger anybody, you are just an annoyance. Stay as long as want, I think this is great, but I hope you have other outlets of entertainment. If this is a cry for help, we are here for you bud. We all think you are a manly hunter, and only wish we had the old school knowledge and hunting wisdom that you carry. I hope that strokes your ego my friend. Your posts have changed my thinking completely on the usage of camera's and from now on, I will only sit at funnels and saddles waiting on deer to cross my path. Using a camera to locate deer is EXACTLY the same as shooting a fenced deer in Texas, thank you for opening my eyes. In fact, Im not going to wear wimpy camo anymore either, only flannels and levi's, because anything that gives you an upper hand on game is wimpy. How could I have been so stupid all these years?

Now that's funny right there. This stuff is going to make my day at work alot easier. :lol: :lol:

TJ

You don't have the power or influence to anger anybody, you are just an annoyance. Stay as long as want, I think this is great, but I hope you have other outlets of entertainment. If this is a cry for help, we are here for you bud. We all think you are a manly hunter, and only wish we had the old school knowledge and hunting wisdom that you carry. I hope that strokes your ego my friend. Your posts have changed my thinking completely on the usage of camera's and from now on, I will only sit at funnels and saddles waiting on deer to cross my path. Using a camera to locate deer is EXACTLY the same as shooting a fenced deer in Texas, thank you for opening my eyes. In fact, Im not going to wear wimpy camo anymore either, only flannels and levi's, because anything that gives you an upper hand on game is wimpy. How could I have been so stupid all these years?

dont be so hard on yourself davie. its just the wimpiness leaving your body. youll get there someday. til then youre still a wimp.