Sign in to follow this  
Ad-Hunter

Got Out Yesterday and took some Pictures

Got out for the first time scouting yesterday and Saw 9 bucks, 7 in a bacholor herd took a few pictures through the spotting scope Enjoy!

post-4176-0-40284200-1312648561_thumb.jpg

post-4176-0-15821100-1312648660_thumb.jpg

post-4176-0-68880500-1312648689_thumb.jpg

Got out for the first time scouting yesterday and Saw 9 bucks, 7 in a bacholor herd took a few pictures through the spotting scope Enjoy!

Great pics!

Those are some nice pictures.I see that you live in Safford.My Dad has a second house in the farms north of Willcox,We have been hunting the very south end of 32 and I am worried about the condition of the deer.He comes down from Phx. about every three weeks and until the last couple weeks it has looked like the Sahara desert without any winter moisture.I see the first picture you have I can see it's ribs.What is your take on the condition of the deer down south.

Noel Arnold

Its definitely been a rougher year for deer in 31 and 32 no moisture this winter but I think things will be a little better now that the rain has come all the deer I saw the other day looked really good considering the summer I think its just the way the deer is standing

I am glad they do not look to bad.I guess at my Dad's house they got a inch of rain a couple days ago and 4 or 5 rains in the last 10 days.The area I hunt has very little water sources and I hope during the drought that the lions did not hammer them coming in to the few water spots.I will be down in a couple weeks to scout for my oct. hunt.