Sign in to follow this  
dtresca

Fantasy Football

I'm in. I like ESPN and I strongly vote for a pay league! People are more accountable in a pay league and we could donate the money to Coueswhitetail.com Say $20 entry, half goes to Coues and the other half to the champ! Also I say we do an autodraft if we have some fantasy football rookies. My 2 cents, either way I'm in!!!

I'm in. I like ESPN and I strongly vote for a pay league! People are more accountable in a pay league and we could donate the money to Coueswhitetail.com Say $20 entry, half goes to Coues and the other half to the champ! Also I say we do an autodraft if we have some fantasy football rookies. My 2 cents, either way I'm in!!!

+1

Getting a lot of interest for the league. Thank you, Amanda for helping to get the word out. I'm going to max out the league at 20 teams. With this many people playing, we are set up well to start a dynasty league.

3 spots remain!

Anyone interested in starting up a CouesWhitetail.com fantasy football league? I can run it. ESPN or Yahoo. Pay league or free, either way. Let me know!

Hey sound like lot fun count me in

PM me your email address

Anyone interested in starting up a CouesWhitetail.com fantasy football league? I can run it. ESPN or Yahoo. Pay league or free, either way. Let me know!

I'll get in. Sounds like fun.

All teams have been filled! Invites have been sent. Sorry if you didn't get in, maybe someone can set up a second league? Thanks everyone!

Getting a lot of interest for the league. Thank you, Amanda for helping to get the word out. I'm going to max out the league at 20 teams. With this many people playing, we are set up well to start a dynasty league.

3 spots remain!

You are welcome! thanks for organizing this league. Hope you guys have fun!

Looks like one spot just opened up. Anyone else want in? If so, PM me your email address so I can get the invite out to you.

How do I change the name of my team?

Go to the "My Team" tab and click on "Team Settings"