Coach

Trail Cam Review

Thanks Amanda,

I think that I will be ordering one from you. Actually I am going down south this weekend hunting and wanted to take a camera with me. i will be driving thru Globe. wondering if you have a shop or store there? My wife and i could stop by and get one. Save on the shipping :D

Yes, you can come by my house and pick some up. You can also get some tshirts, stickers, or havalon knife, skull hooker or just about anything else I sell in the CW.com store.... :)

email me or call me to let me know what time and day you will be coming through. 928-200-0544

amanda@coueswhitetail.com

Sweet!!! Thanks, Amanda. I'm hoping to be coming thru Globe this coming Saturday. not sure what time but probably middle of the day. I'll give ya a call Saturday morning if that is ok?

Thanks,

Brent

Sweet!!! Thanks, Amanda. I'm hoping to be coming thru Globe this coming Saturday. not sure what time but probably middle of the day. I'll give ya a call Saturday morning if that is ok?

Thanks,

Brent

sure...that's fine.

Just my 2 cents but I didn't care for the Covert II all that much, the night pics were horribly blurry. It seems that the animal has to perfectly still to get anything without the blur. I bought 2 of them 2 years ago and one of them just plain quit working all together. You have to use the small remote that comes with it. With brand new batteries I can't get any power at all to the remote. I should've sent it back a year and a half ago but I didn't.....

I'm using the Covert Extreme now (from Amanda) and it seems to doing ok. Here's a couple pics from recent outings. For 5 megapixels I can't say as I'm way excited about the clarity of the pics, day or night. What do you guys/gals think?

post-3-0-35090300-1345090021_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-98283000-1345090100_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-29522600-1345090137_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-55787100-1345090271_thumb.jpg

I bought two a few months ago from Amanda. So far I have not liked them at all. I have been lucky to get 3-4 weeks of battery life with half the time the cameras will take a picture but it will not transfer to the sd card. Couple times had it out for 4 weeks batteries were dead and 0 pictures on the card. Put new batteries in made sure it took a couple pics of me, check the cards and nothing. Checking them again tomorrow and if they don't work I'm going to give up on them.

Brian

I was playing around with mine at home using the dogs as a target. When I had a day of no pictures I wondered what was going on. It turned out the SD card I am using has a lock slider on the side and it was in locked mode. The camera is fine but couldn't record to the card. Unlocked the card and all is well.

way cool pictures coach.Love the bear one of course as I get hundreds of pictures on my cams of Bears, an dno matter wha I still love em all.That cam looks great.I may have to research these as Ive been looking at picking 2-4 more cams up.

2 hours ago, AZLance said:

#1) Buckeye Cam

#2) Reconyx

Definitely the best. On more of a budget though, stealth cam DS4K, then Browning

If your gunna check out Covert I highly recommend the mp6 and or mp8 that's all we ruin and have had the cameras over 3 years now without any issues.

I've had an old Covert gen 1 out for 3 years at 6,000 feet without issue. I like the performance better than the newer Moultrie A 30i