vegasjeep

East side people? 202 and Elliot

Yep. Just down south a bit off of Power.

+1 on Christmas. There are tons of great neighborhood light shows around the SE Valley!

Gee wiz all you East Valley people should have a group hug and smooch session. Then drive up to 22 and steal each others cameras and piss in your neighbors salt. I'm just saying, I'm touched. :rolleyes:

I'm in! There seems like there are enough of us close by to have a great get=to=gether. Surely someone has a place big enough that can handle a few roudy cwt members. Maybe we can roast bobbyo for kicks and giggles. Just sayin! :D

TJ

Well things changed and I am still on the west side. Dysart and I10. I will host a BBQ on a sunday in the next couple weeks if anyone wants to get together. ill get up early and smoke some meat if anyone wants....

any thoughts? place is big enough for a bunch of rowdys.....

i live way east. florence. when you're goin' south on the main drag, i'm on the left. the big place with all the lights and fancy fencin'. Lark.

i live way east. florence. when you're goin' south on the main drag, i'm on the left. the big place with all the lights and fancy fencin'. Lark.

ha! nice one.

To keep people out, or keep you in??? ;)