tjwking

does anybody know this person?

Does anybody know who's licenses plate reads DBLUNG? They also have bowtech stickers on the front and back of a white chevy pick up.

Dane! That does stink! Yeah I hope that they did not get the Bull after being hit by the first guy.

Unreal what some people will do to make themselves look good in someone elses eyes. I am so proud to be able to say we are bringing our daughter, who is a youth hunter, up with way better ethics than some adults. Hopefully they don't pass thier ethics on to thier next generation.

• Like 1

i don't know him, but i can't wat to find out who it is. who was the outfitter? same guy? sad story to hear a big bull like that getting away and then hearing that lowlifes had a lot to do with it. 2 years ago i woulda called bs on the lung shot deal and it getting away. my son shot a 370+ 7x7. it went a couple hunnerd yards and laid down in a meadow. rolled around, swinging it's head. then it got up and went another hunnerd yards or so and laid down. same thing. and it did it a couple more times. we figgerd liver shot. if finally made it several hunnerd yards and into the trees and he snuck up and stuck him again. said it sounded like you pulled the plug on a air mattress. big whoosh and the air came outta it's lungs and it died. first shot was a picture perfect, behind the leg double lung shot. you might could say it was maybe 2 inches higher than perfect, because it didn't hit the heart. but i had never seen a lungshot bull go more than maybe 150 yards and die. but not this time. never could figger out what the deal was, but it happened to us. hope you have better luck the rest of the season and hope these other fellers butts grow shut. Lark.

I know him well. I can't wait till his side of the story goes up. A lot of crow eaten that day!

were you there? I was!