tjwking

does anybody know this person?

Donnie-Donnie-Donnie, you crack me up man! I bet you were a hand full as a kid at Christmas, the suspense of it all............No couesnaz and I are not the same, I am better looking, my opinion but who really cares. Got ta hand it to archeryhuntingnut also, "very inept Sherlock Holmes", I laughed my butt off, good stuff right there!

Really Donnie, I know that you will set back and say SEEEEEE, they posted next to each other again, but really don't read anything more into it. When this is all said and done, I hope to met you someday, I really think I would like you a lot!

Dude... it seems a little funny to me. SEEEEE, they posted next to each other again! There you go I said it... happy there buddy?

Honestly, I never thought you guys were the same, I was just the guy holding the stir stick in a big pot of... of... Scat. Yeah I can say that word here. And you are sooo right, I'm going crazy to hear from the other side on this one. I really do hope they post their side and as I said before I have no problem being wrong and if I find out I am in the wonrg here I will be the first to admit it.

Now yell at your son in the other room to answer my freakin questions!

couesaz... You're not going to answer me are you? You jump up here, defend one side who, by the way, we don't get to hear from yet. You don't have an opinion that you're willing to share. You dance around the true issues. Are you Obama's press secretary? You're Jay Carney aren't you?

only rebuttal to that one is like ron white said when he was on the debate team. when it was his turn to rebutt he said "OH YEAH? WELL F@#$ YOU!!". that's sorta the direction this thread has took and is the only reason i keep lookin' at it. :lol: Lark.

Sure are a lot of users reading the topic and only a few posting anything. Comeon looker on-ers. Post up your thoughts...

Wow! I am so pist I sat here and read 10 pages of this BS! this whole thread is pointless till I see something from the other hunters or at least some pictures of this "400 Bull" dead or alive I know there has to be some pictures floating around on peoples phones of him probably with a paragraph of don't show any one this picture cause he's going in the magazine crap.

Well I just figured I would take up the space of the next useless post just to tease those people sitting around biting there nails waiting to see what the latest news will be.

Does sound like a chitty situation though my opinion would be someone was right and someone was wrong.

^^^^ nosajpo maybe right

we haven't really discussed it lately!

what happened to this bull ?

let the drama cool at tad and get some opinions on this issue .

who believes this bull is dead and has been found ?

how about a poll of some kind. maybe a different thread even.

I for one have no real doubts that this bull has been found dead.

a sought after - wounded 400 bull just doesnt disappear.

• Like 1

True story: saw a huge bull w/ a tag in the back of a white four door chevy pickup on elliot near my house on sun. did not see the plate, did not see stickers because I was droolin' over the rack and had not read this post yet.

Fact: I have seen a white 4 door chevy in my neighborhood and on 60 a few times with the plate dbllung, noticed it because it's one of the wildlife plates and we have a dbllung on this site and i remember wondering if this was him. The above are facts you all can read into them as much or as little as you like. And no I won't eat crow no matter what happens becuase both the above are fact. I have made no conclusions here, but rip me if you must.

Now here comes the opinion: I personally do not believe that both sides of this story will ever be told, at least not on the www. I would love to eat crow on that though.

Thursday, so we should be getting the Paul Harvey reoprt, "the rest of the story" soon, at least that what the cohorts of DBLUNG and the Bowtech group have promised.

Not soon enough... my A.D.D. started kicking in about 2 days ago. I do believe BigMoqui is right though. If the "group" ever does get on and tell their/his side, someone will end up carved up on a local public forum. Don't know who but someone will.

I really have less of a problem with the way the "group" supposedly acted than where hunting as a whole is going. I mentioned on the other site that I can see how things could get sideways when you have two hunters going after the same bull. The fact that this is a common occurance bothers me more than anything. The stories Lark told are funny as heck but alarming at the same time. I think, as I said before, that 90% of the guys here would accept defeat and help Craig find his bull. Maybe there was a reason they didn't, maybe there were other things that occured to piss the "group" off. We won't know till we hear their side.

I've been following this thread with anticipation each morning as I turn my computer on at work....best part of my day, sadly. That Billy Madison video post was awesome! Couldn't sum up this thread any better than what he said. :lol:

Now, we're all waiting for "the rest of the story"......

only rebuttal to that one is like ron white said when he was on the debate team. when it was his turn to rebutt he said "OH YEAH? WELL F@#$ YOU!!". that's sorta the direction this thread has took and is the only reason i keep lookin' at it. :lol: Lark.

The Billy Madison Video was good ... this was better. I near to fell out of my chair!!!

i vote that we have a new rule on CW. when ya get kinda cornered in one of these heated BS sessions, you can just tell somebody "RON WHITE", and you automatically win the argument and whatever you said is automatically true. any seconds? if anybuddy disagrees, well RON WHITE! Lark.

• Like 2