Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Rage Boradheads

Hello Evryone,

hope all of the hunts and scouting are going well.

i met a gentleman 2 weeks ago while scouting, he is from Overgaard, he is retired from Honeywell, but he was telling me that he invented and patented Rage Broadheads, is that accurate?

did anybody heard of that before?

i forgot his name but we talked for a long time and it was a lot of fun listening to him.

Hello Evryone,

i met a gentleman 2 weeks ago while scouting, he is from Overgaard, he is retired from Honeywell, but he was telling me that he invented and patented Rage Broadheads, is that accurate?

i forgot his name but we talked for a long time and it was a lot of fun listening to him.

You are correct, he has donated the rage broadheads to our coues contest, and is a member of our site. I have pm-ed him a few time when I won them.

Guest super jumbo

Hello Evryone,

I happen to be best friends with both of the inventors of the rage broadheads. Carl pugliese is from honeywell and is a member of this site. Ron way is the dude from overguard you met and is part of our family as my brother married his daughter. Yes they did invent the rage and sold the patent to the company that sells them today. Both ron way and karl are some of the smartest and nicest guys you will ever meet.

Hello Evryone,

I happen to be best friends with both of the inventors of the rage broadheads. Carl pugliese is from honeywell and is a member of this site. Ron way is the dude from overguard you met and is part of our family as my brother married his daughter. Yes they did invent the rage and sold the patent to the company that sells them today. Both ron way and karl are some of the smartest and nicest guys you will ever meet.

agree very nice person and very helpful, it was a pleasure to meet him.

I would like to meet them one of these days. I always love to talk about hunting/fishing and all the new gear.

The guy in that photo is actually Bruce Barrie from Rocky Mountain Broadhead. He was the first guy that the patent was licensed to to make the original Rocky Mountain Snyper. Rocky Mountain Broadheads was later purchased from Bruce by Field Logic who makes Block Targets. Rage was the second version of broadhead made under the same patent.