Coues 'n' Sheep

Another Scarbrough Kiss

I just want to say thanks to all for the kind posts. Jett and Jason are both following the thread and reading all the responses and it only adds to Jett's pride about his awesome hunt. He did not know about the sleeping picture until later and to him it was perfectly acceptable to sleep with such a fine trophy... :lol: ...we had to agree. Of all the kids I have had the pleasure of hunting with and around Jett is certainly attop the pile with desire and effort... he is well on his way to becoming a Fine Hunter! Next on his plate is his first archery cow elk hunt, this Nov. And let me say he is very excited to kick off his second season of archery hunting with such a great opportunity to put meat on the table for his family!

Thanks again everyone for kindness!! :)

Another great story from you Gino as always. Coingratulations to Jett on an amazing shot and buck. Jason has to be one proud dad for sure. Sounds like Jett has been putting his home work in on shooting for a few years now. That's great stuff to read about. Over the years of reading your posts Gino it certainly appears Colton has turned into one fine hunter and seems to be always there helping someone hanging their tag. Good luck with the rest of the season. :)

TJ

Congrats to Jett and the hole crew that made this happen. I gotta say that is some great shooting there are grown men that can not pull off a shot like that I'm impressed. Thanks for sharing the awesome story and great pics of a great buck. Always a pleasure to read about great youngsters getting done and doing right. I look forward to reading another story about the elk hunt, and remember even if you don't kill always enjoy your time in the outdoors with your friends and family. Congrats again Jett.

JOB WELL DONE BOYS. KEEP IT UP.

that is so awesome!

Congrats to everyone involved!

james

Thats what it's all about right there! Nice buck and a happy young man(and an even prouder dad i'm sure) Cant wait to share something like that with my son.Sleeping with the head ..that's classic,reminds me of me. Way to go!

What a stud of a young man! Heck of a deer too!

Jett you make me proud to be an outdoorsman and I would welcome you at my campfire anytime. Congratulations on a well earned trophy and job well done.

Wow very cute! I love the story and love the pics. Congratulations to you all.

Man I being reading these stories left and righ of succesfull kids and that makes me very happy....we are having a next generation not only of hunters, but of CWT members too!

Again congrats and thanks for sharing such a succesful hunt with us.

Ernesto C

Great job and great buck! Congrats to you all on a great experience! JIM>

Wow what a buck!! The pictures of him packing the head and sleeping with it are priceless. He is on top of the world and cant help but think back to my first buck. cant wait till my boys can hunt. Congrats on a great deer