Sign in to follow this  
vegasjeep

36b 10/20/2011

I'll be camping in 36B starting tonight. If anyone wants to meet up sit around the fire, drink a beer, help with anything let me know.

Deven

480-721-4789

Camping alone tonight if anyone is up for a beer.

We are coming up Saturday if you want to camp together.... Will be 3 of us and toyhauler. Can give me a call at 480-296-6825...thx, ladd

I'm outside of arivaca about 1 mile by the dry well

Dedication right there! Kill a big one brotha

One buddy is tied up till midnight, and just coming out in the AM, the other one gets off at noon tomorrow. I'm off, I'm headed to camp LOL alone or not

Keep us posted on how the hunt goes, will be heading there on Sunday for a little scouting.

Good luck with your hunt.

One buddy is tied up till midnight, and just coming out in the AM, the other one gets off at noon tomorrow. I'm off, I'm headed to camp LOL alone or not

I hope noon.... All dang week slow and then friday hits and 30 cars outside the Service Drive... Knew I should

have taken today off!!!

13 deer, passed on a few 75-85" bucks. Jumped a buck before we saw him. Full run at 500 yards when we saw him. 120"+!!!!! We spotted and hikes for hours looking for him. Nothing always tomorrow

Jumped a buck before we saw him. Full run at 500 yards when we saw him. 120"+!!!!!

If inches matter, that buck could be a good goal for the rest of the hunt.

Inches matter till the last day! HaHaHa. We had a 50 yard shot and a 200 yard chip shots at smaller deer. My buddy who showed up tonight would have loved it. First time hunting and a 75"+ little 3 point is great for him! SNDRDNK on the forum

Tonight went to a previous honey hole got their late and was skunked on anything. :(