Sign in to follow this  
woodwalker77

7mm Remington Mag Sendero

I listed this rifle on here a couple of months ago and the deal fell through. So I am re-listing it, it is a 7mm Remington mag Sendero (the 30mm Talley rings are not included). I have owned for a while and not many rounds through it at all. I have lowered the price on it to 700obo. The rifle is in great shape and groups real well. I will include 2 new boxes of barnes tsx bullets, and a box with 14 rounds of Hornaday 162 Gr. SST bullets as well.

post-4077-0-47536700-1319296028_thumb.jpg

post-4077-0-32670100-1319296063_thumb.jpg

post-4077-0-72139900-1319296082_thumb.jpg

How old is the rifle? I realize you said round count is low. Just wondering what year it was made.

I'm sorry I don't have the year it was manufactured. I can tell you that it is the SFI model and has the Bell&Carlson stock. Obviously, the newest model is the SFII and has a different stock. The only way I know that the round count is low, is that the original owner said he only put around 40 rounds through it and I have shot it about the same. I am the second owner of this gun. Thanks for your question. Please let me know if you are interested or have more questions.