MKJHUNTS

Rylees First Deer

I recently had the opportunity I have been waiting for since my daughter was born, and that was experiencing her first hunt. To parents who haven't experienced the joy of watching there child harvest an animal and the excitment it brings you are truly missing out. I have been lucky enough to shoot a substantial amount of animals in my life, and i can honestly say that nothing can ever replace the moment of joy when she made that shot. We took this buck about 15 minutes before dark on Saturday the 22nd, after a frustrating period of her trying to get on a spike we had been watching and debating on most of the day (I am very glad that he wasn't cooperating). My dad found this buck just before dark and he was extremely cooperative, i had just purchased the triclawps clamp system from Santana Outdoors and was able to get Rylee set up just over 150 yards. The product is an amazing addition and worth its weight in gold, Rylee was able to get in a comfortable position without having to fight the weight of her gun. With my father watching, she made an amazing shot, breaking the shoulder just as we had talked about. Watching this buck flip over backwards and her amazing excitment is undescribeable, needless to say there were some tears shed and lots of screams and hugs. To top it off, we were directly accross the canyon from where i shot my first deer, 22 years ago. The second picture shows the other two kids sharing in the excitment once we got back to my dads. I want to thank my dad Keith Johnson and my first daughter for sharing this with me,

post-5747-0-78593000-1319576397_thumb.jpg

post-5747-0-85722300-1319576425_thumb.jpg

VERY cool!!!! Good for Rylee! So glad that you got to experience hunting with your daughter! No greator joy, IMO! ;)

Thanks for sharing with the site!

S.

:)

Rylee.... That is a GREAT buck!!! Congratulations on making a impressive shot! I don't blame dad and grandpops for being proud, excellent job!!!

That's really awesome!!! Great job Rylee!

Very cool. I too got a chance to use the triclops successfuly this week end. My daughter is only 3 but she lights up when we talk about hunting.

Whoohoo! Awesome job guys! A huge heart felt congratulations to Rylee on a great buck. Way to get it done in a big way. I know how you felt and must still be feeling, it just doesn't get any better. Happy the triclawps worked out for you, it sure makes a world of difference. Great job and congrats again.

I recently had the opportunity I have been waiting for since my daughter was born, and that was experiencing her first hunt. To parents who haven't experienced the joy of watching there child harvest an animal and the excitment it brings you are truly missing out. I have been lucky enough to shoot a substantial amount of animals in my life, and i can honestly say that nothing can ever replace the moment of joy when she made that shot. We took this buck about 15 minutes before dark on Saturday the 22nd, after a frustrating period of her trying to get on a spike we had been watching and debating on most of the day (I am very glad that he wasn't cooperating). My dad found this buck just before dark and he was extremely cooperative, i had just purchased the triclawps clamp system from Santana Outdoors and was able to get Rylee set up just over 150 yards. The product is an amazing addition and worth its weight in gold, Rylee was able to get in a comfortable position without having to fight the weight of her gun. With my father watching, she made an amazing shot, breaking the shoulder just as we had talked about. Watching this buck flip over backwards and her amazing excitment is undescribeable, needless to say there were some tears shed and lots of screams and hugs. To top it off, we were directly accross the canyon from where i shot my first deer, 22 years ago. The second picture shows the other two kids sharing in the excitment once we got back to my dads. I want to thank my dad Keith Johnson and my first daughter for sharing this with me,

Great RYLEE a very nice cow.The menories you made with family will keep you warm on cool night.

I HAVE 3 YOUNG ONE THAT WILL BE HUNTING (CANT WAIT

)

Awesome first deer! Congrats to Rylee. I can't wait for my two kids to be old enough to do more than just tag along on hunting trips!

Just noticed that rack looks a whole lot like my first whitetail that's hanging on the wall here...killed it 23 years ago with a 20 gauge slug in a TN cornfield. :D