Sign in to follow this  
BirdDog20

Border Patrol contact info

I've lived out of state for the last 20+ years, but will be making my annual migration back to Southern AZ. Coming in November to help my dad on his hunt, then driving back for my late hunt tag (36b).

I never did pick up the border patrol number but i've seen several people say that they've contacted them before. Does anyone have the BP hotline?

I've lived out of state for the last 20+ years, but will be making my annual migration back to Southern AZ. Coming in November to help my dad on his hunt, then driving back for my late hunt tag (36b).

I never did pick up the border patrol number but i've seen several people say that they've contacted them before. Does anyone have the BP hotline?

Here is the direct number for the Tucson office 520-514-4700, they will answer 24/7 at this number.

I also have this number 520-377-6202 that I received two years ago.

Good luck in 36B, we may cross paths during your hunt.

Unless they have changed anything since last year, the number I was given for the area of 36b is (520)761-2565. It is always good to talk to the agents when entering as well as in the field as they will keep you updated on whats been going on. Expect with cooler temperatures there to be an increase in activity in. In the early mornings it is not uncommon to see them huddled up under trees like a herd of javelina. We have seen many over the last few years but not even close to the numbers we seen the 2 years previous. Make sure not to assist them. If you find some on the road clearly ready to give up, Call or find a BP agents.

P.S. even if you don't have signal, try to way point the GPS cords. and share with them as soon as possible. They will follow up on the information.

The nogales office number is 520-761-2400 I keep that one as well. Give them GPS coords and away you go. They will usually ask you how many, men, woman or children, do they have packs etc.

The nogales office number is 520-761-2400 I keep that one as well. Give them GPS coords and away you go. They will usually ask you how many, men, woman or children, do they have packs etc.

911 works as well. Just you tell them where you are at, as long as you say right at the begining that it is not an emergency, they will patch you through to the Border Patrol.

Thanks all. I will have a GPS on me this year just cuz I want to see exactly how far I hoof it to my glassing spot. So coords won't be a problem when I have a cell signal. About 4 years ago, some illegals broke into our truck. Took my trail running shoes, peanutbutter and bread. dang I liked those shoes. If I had visual on the truck, I would have put a shot across the bow to get them to move off. We do usually leave water out for anyone who has an emergency (just so they don't have to break in).