vegasjeep

hearing some rumors of a

Definitely an interesting post - others are right, we hear about these huge bucks every year and how somebody has them patterned and figured out. Sometimes they come though, more often than not, the ghost gives them the slip. Am anxious to see how this one turns out.

Those of you who have photos of this monster buck - why not post them up? If you're worried the background might give away his location - send 'em to me for some photoshopping. I don't know any the southern units at all, so I won't know where this buck is based on pix or background.

We've seen other pix of great bucks taken this year where all the background is intentionally blacked out. I don't blame those guys one bit. So many guys are intent on using other peoples' success photos as a scouting tool.

But if this buck is legit, and so many of you guys have pictures of him, no harm in sharing some visuals. So let's see him.

I won't go for a visit until my hunt, if it is the same buck then whoever kills him will be a happy camper. I jus hope it's me :P

I've never even seen a buck this big before, I have seen a 120 class buck and "el grande" made that dude look puney.

I have no photos and even if I did they would not get posted, I learned my lesson about "sharing".

Good luck to all that have hunts this year, I am off to a different unit to help my son with his "redemption" buck :lol:

The sad thing is that any time a true TOAD gets killed there is always a handful of people that start throwing out all kinds of accusations of every sort and try to take away from the hunter. I had a friend at work who had a monster non-typical on cam last year and he had the pictures on facebook with the name of the unit it was in. I saw the pictures myself and this thing was over 110" in the first week of July and was easily over 130" by the time he was done growing. Needless to say, the pictures came down off of facebook REALLY fast. It's ridiculous the lengths people will go to to try and find out where a world class buck is. I don't blame anybody for not wanting to put pictures up, if they have them. That being said, I would be happy for any of you guys to find and kill this buck you're talking about in the southern part of the state.

people are paying 40k+ or whatever for he raffle tag to hunt him. they are going through great lengths two years in a row...

big 5x5 killed in 36b on the first hunt, was pushing 130". The hunter was a NR from California. Hoping to see pics soon.

people are paying 40k+ or whatever for he raffle tag to hunt him. they are going through great lengths two years in a row...

I thought rifle tags were about 40 bucks ;b

The big 5x5 grossed 137 and change, I didn't have my camera, and I guess the NR hunter is not releasing pics yet. Freaking huge though... guess he paid big money to his guide for this one.

The big 5x5 grossed 137 and change, I didn't have my camera, and I guess the NR hunter is not releasing pics yet. Freaking huge though... guess he paid big money to his guide for this one.

So I just saw a pic of huge wt getting smacked this last week down there,,, freaking huge!!!!! No questions that he's bigger than 140

So I'm a little confused... people arent posting pics of their bucks because they fear someone can ID the area? I guess I get photoshopping any distinguishing features out of the background, but I have never heard of it being a big deal. As for me, if I get any photos of some gianty elk, standing or down, I think I'll post em up. Maybe I should be aware of not including landmarks in the pics, but my primary problem seems to be finding these giants a lot more than hiding their location.

I also saw the buck Lance is reffering too I witnessed him on the hoof and taking a dirt nap. Everyting he claims and more. I expect the hunter is saving pics for a magazine article. Congrats to the hunter. You know who you are and what it takes to "geterdone".

I thought rifle tags were about 40 bucks ;b

The Az big game raffle tag for Coues has gone for around $40k the last couple years. The Elk, mule deer, big horn sheep tags all were in the $145k range!!!,