Sign in to follow this  
DillertheKiller

Me and my dad's deer hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I had a lot of fun on my dad's deer hunt; he got a nice one. So here is what happened. Me and my dad were going to go out with a friend named Cody. He is a cool guy to take us in to his honeyhole. So we step out of the truck and Harvey finds a buck and my dad sees it and he's not going to shoot it because we just got out of the truck. So we start walking and we sit down and we start glassing. We see nothing so we move on and we stop at another place and we all start glassing again. In six minutes I say I've got a buck and of course my dad is over there in a second. So my dad says I am going to shoot it so he gets out the gun and we sneak over there and my dad gets down and fires. And it goes down but it's not dead so he shot again 1 more time and kills it. So we walk over there and we think it is a 3*3 but it is a 5*5 so we are happy and thats it. Oh and it scored 111. I love my dad a lot and hunting. I will be a good hunter when i grow up and make my dad proud. :D :D :) :D :)

post-4698-0-46172200-1320895125_thumb.jpg

post-4698-0-29582000-1320895159_thumb.jpg

post-4698-0-23072000-1320895180_thumb.jpg

great job finding that buck and nice story. keep at it and share your love of hunting with your buddies.