coues krazy

credit card hit!

I got charged for 2 Turkey tags and a Pig tag! I put my wife in separately for Turkey because I applied for Goulds! I did have a normal Unit 9 hunt 3rd choice, but I've got my fingers crossed I got the Goulds tag! The wife only wanted Turkey so I got the pig tag and i'm sure its a HAM tag. The Turkeys are in trouble this year, Whoohoo! JIM>

My buddy put in for a combo unit archery javelina tag which usually has several hundred left overs but he has not been charged yet. Anybody else have a similar experience? I am worried the online system has killed the odds.

Same here!!! Good seems like i'm not the only one

I applied online and got hit with javi tag.

My buddy put in for a combo unit archery javelina tag which usually has several hundred left overs but he has not been charged yet. Anybody else have a similar experience? I am worried the online system has killed the odds.

Same here!!! Good seems like i'm not the only one

Possibly they are not finished running the credit cards?

With as long as this is taking them for the spring draw results to come out, I am already dreading the month of April. Waiting this long to find out about elk and antelope is going to be punishing!

Jim all the goulds are gone,no more goulds in the woods,I hope we get 2 of them. :lol:

Like was previously mentioned, I put in for a unit and hunt that had close to 200 leftover tags this past year. I have not had any hits on my CC. If the online app system truly made that much of a difference then we are screwed for the deer and elk draws. I am holding out hope that they are not done running all of the CC's, but I am slowly losing faith in that train of thought.

I had a hit for $10 :angry: :(

What would be $10??

I got hit for $18, turkey is all I put in for. So it's either 5a or 5b.

I'm assuming it is for a youth turkey tag, since those are $17.50 and I paid the $7.50 at the time of application. We'll see...shouln't be long now.

Don't give up hope. My card just got hit tonight for 22.50. Looks like I'll be bear hunting.

Brent

Well I just realized that the card I used to apply was lost about a week ago, and so it probably wont go through. I tried to use the "update my payment information" tab on the online site, and of course it doesnt work. It says I need to select a big game species from the drop down menu but there are no choices in the drop down menu. Frustrating but at least it explains why I had no hit. I am going to try and call the DFG in the morning and see if they can update it.

My Gripe with the online system isnt the "paper vs 'stoopid puter tech-nahl-gee'", but obviously if some of us here (on the forum) are a representative group of the rest of the hunters participating in the process... the draw already happened.

Its supposed to be a lottery. How can they hold it for over a week long of some getting drawn monday, others friday, points in between, and the simple fact of why dont they release the results if they have started.