HD55

Late Archery Bull ELK (4%)

Great job! What did he score?

Great job,the story made me feel like I was there

I hope you are successful also! Let me know how it goes...I am no hunter extraordinaire but I can give you this advice: GO LOW!

Right on man! Ive got a late tag aswell, but have yet to get a shot < 80 yards. Hopefully I'll have a success story to share after this weekend

Wow! Fantastic bull on a very tough hunt! Congratulations!!! Enjoyed all the pictures and the story, thx :)

I hope you are successful also! Let me know how it goes...I am no hunter extraordinaire but I can give you this advice: GO LOW!

Right on man! Ive got a late tag aswell, but have yet to get a shot < 80 yards. Hopefully I'll have a success story to share after this weekend

Tag soup for me brotha.. Stuck one Saturday quartered away, 50 yards, hit right where I wanted, but barely any penetration. Blood stopped after a few hundred yards, bumped him 3 times after that, finally gave up... Never gonna use those broadheads again.. Had quite a few chances after that, but some VERY bad luck left me with nothin to show for.

Tag soup for me brotha.. Stuck one Saturday quartered away, 50 yards, hit right where I wanted, but barely any penetration. Blood stopped after a few hundred yards, bumped him 3 times after that, finally gave up... Never gonna use those broadheads again.. Had quite a few chances after that, but some VERY bad luck left me with nothin to show for.

Sorry To hear! You still have another week though. Can you now go out because of school!?