Sign in to follow this  
devilincatcountry

Duel!!!

At this point if Ericscum gets canned I consider it a winning season for the ASU program. Then maybe the ASU football team can get out of the police report and into a bowl game. He is an undiciplined fud dud.

I'm hoping that ASU keeps Erickson. The fewer openings (i.e. competition for candidates) the better for us. Although I do have confidence in Byrne to git r dun, I fear the politics of the AZ Board of Regents when it comes to approval of contract of both coach's. I somehow remember that there was something sticky when we hired Miller contractwise.

Love the stepover by Richardson after that final play. How must that taste to Willie.

Ok! #$@$#@ Yes i hand it to the wildcats, pick apart our secondary weakness, run through arm tackles, no discipline, no tempo. Congrats on a victory! Now fire Erickson!!! End the pain now!!! Go join stoops and lets move on! It was good while it lasted but it wasnt great!!! <_<

WELL ROOOOOOOON WHITE!! WE GOT HOMETOWNED AT HOME. THE REFS CHEATED. WHO OF A PAID EM OFF IT LOOKED LIKE. THEY PLAYED DIRTY. NONE O' THEM INTERCEPTIONS WERE LEGAL. THERE NEEDS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION. NOW GET ON THE SHORT BUS AND GO BACK TO TUCSON. YOU'RE BRINGIN' UP THE SMOG LEVEL AND THERE ARE PIZZAS TO DELIVER. Lark.

WELL ROOOOOOOON WHITE!! WE GOT HOMETOWNED AT HOME. THE REFS CHEATED. WHO OF A PAID EM OFF IT LOOKED LIKE. THEY PLAYED DIRTY. NONE O' THEM INTERCEPTIONS WERE LEGAL. THERE NEEDS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION. NOW GET ON THE SHORT BUS AND GO BACK TO TUCSON. YOU'RE BRINGIN' UP THE SMOG LEVEL AND THERE ARE PIZZAS TO DELIVER. Lark.

Now that is a typical sore looooooooooser sun devil fan. Was that you using a laser and throwing stuff on the field? :D :D :D

the refs were the ones throwing stuff all over the field. it's a conspiracy. trying to give the tucson wierdos something to feel good about. at least both okie teams lost. and the ducks got plucked. Lark.

Just want to thank U of A for opening the door so my UTES have a chance to limp into first(second) in the south. I can't forget USC for going and getting themselves bowl ineligible. Our horrible first year in the PAC12 is looking up!

PAC 12 officiating is just horrible. There's no consistency. And as far as going to games with a shirt on supporting the away team is crazy now. It used to be sit next to a devil or cat fan in my Oregon gear and we would talk about both teams. Now it's trying to avoid water bottles batteries and fist fights

It would be nice if both could meet with winning seasons and conference championships on the line instead of being lopsided and one being a spoiler at best. Either way........

BEARDOWN ARIZONA!