Nitemann

Nebraska Whitetail

IMG_1110-Copy.jpg

Not a coues deer but it is a whitetail. Shot this 5x6 Nebraska whitetail (7.5" eye guards) November 12th with my custom XP-100 in 308 win.

• Like 3

good job. about 15 minutes ago we got done cutting up the 2 does and buck my son shot in nebrasky last week. Lark.

Congratulations on a cool buck, love the eye guards on that bad boy!

Very cool buck, his eye guards are awesome!!! Congrats

Nice looking deer. Congrats!! It's great to go hunting!!

Nitemann,

Tell me more about your XP. What did you start with and who did the work? I have fallen quite fond of the XP.

Thanks.

Not a coues deer but it is a whitetail. Shot this 5x6 Nebraska whitetail (7.5" eye guards) November 12th with my custom XP-100 in 308 win.

rancillo,

This particular XP started as 7mmBR that I had my smith (sadly deceased) install a remington 700 factory take off barrel in 308 win. The barrel was shortened to 15" and recrowned. I then dropped the barreled action in a HS Precision stock. This is the most economical way to build a custom XP. Many smiths can put a custom barrel on your action and add an after market stock or use the original but that gets pretty costly. You can also pic up a used custom XP that somebody has already customized and save a few dollars. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me.

Rick

Nice whitetail,should be some fine eating.