I have located a huge coues buck,that appears to be over twenty inches wide on the outside,It took me over a year and a half just to get his picture.How do I estimate the outside width,his ears are pinned back in the photo.

If his ears are pinned back in the photo than it will look bigger. I would still shot it and tape it later.

what happened to mccracken and them wide buck pics? i'm still waiting, hoping to see them.

DAN

I never checked back in to this post. Those are some really awesome bucks! I just realized I need a sick wide buck for my wall. He would make a fine addition!

Thanks for sharing guys!

A non-member just harvested the wide buck in the pics i posted from the aerial flight in this post, it was taken on the 2nd to last day during this JAN. coues hunt, the buck was on his 3rd year of decline but still very impressive!

DAN

what happened to mccracken and them wide buck pics? i'm still waiting, hoping to see them.

DAN

+1 whrs the pics!!

A non-member just harvested the wide buck in the pics i posted from the aerial flight in this post, it was taken on the 2nd to last day during this JAN. coues hunt, the buck was on his 3rd year of decline but still very impressive!

DAN

Any pictures?

i've only got the pics i took for dept. files and the hunter is going to email me field photos this week which he said i can then post, was a young hunter who took this buck and his father was there to enjoy it as well.

DAN

when i get the field photos from the hunter i will post them in this forum.

i still would like to see mccrackens pics though just to see another wide buck just like all the rest that were posted :)

DAN