tjhunt2

cwt X-MAS get-together

Bummer... I would love to come by but my company party is on the same night. :angry:

Peg and I are looking forward to next friday. I was just thinking that if anyone of you want to purchase any t-shirts or hats it would be a good time to let Amanda know so she could bring them here. Looking forward to meeting new members. Bring the family and enjoy some refreshments. :)

TJ

Hey fellow cwt members! I havent been on in a while but i'd like to stop by and meet some of you. Thanks. Freddy.

Freddy, you are more than welcome to stop by. I look forward to meeting you. :)

TJ

Hello TJ and Peg,

Thank you for the invite and for putting this together. We would love to attend and meet you and others. Just got back from a bull Elk hunt up north. It was my first. Ive put in for it for Six years and finally got drawn. It was awesome I didnt want it to end, and wish I could go again tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get drawn again for next year. Its going to make for a l o n g year now!

Please put Ray and I down, and two others. If there's anything we may bring or help with please let us know. ninirose@live.com

Anita

Hi TJ,

My wife Julie and I plan on stopping by. I'll bring some elk or antelope summer sausage, cheese and crackers. Thanks for hosting.

Tommy Martin aka Couestracker

Hi TJ,

My wife Julie and I plan on stopping by. I'll bring some elk or antelope summer sausage, cheese and crackers. Thanks for hosting.

Tommy Martin aka Couestracker

That will be perfect. I'll let the wife know. Looking forward to meeting you and Julie. Hope the weather cooperates. :)

TJ

I sure wish I could make it, but that little addiction of coues hunting gets in the way. :lol: Tj, you and Peg are really good people for doing this. Sure everyone will have a great time.

Brian

The cwt get-together is less than 48hrs away and Tom & I are hoping the weather cooperates for us. So far we have 28 yes shows and 10 maybe. We are looking forward to meeting everyone and dress warm. We have some room in the house but most will probably be hanging outside around the fire if it doesn't rain. Bring some antlers to share with us. See ya Friday night.

Peggy

TJ and PJ,

I am planning to swing by for a while. My step daughter arrives tomorrow back from college for the holidays, but I am planning on stopping by to meet some of the cw members. I have been addicted to Coues hunting the last 27 years. Thanks much for the invitation.

Karen and I will Attend. See you all there. Eddy Corona

That sounds great. Peg & I are looking forward to seeing you and Karen again. :D

TJ