Sign in to follow this  

one more good wolf

Guest Del

Will do Miss ThomC. Actually I like this forum. I just got tired of the "select few" who act like they know everything and their opinions are all important. As soon as someone goes against the grain - they get jumped on by the self imposed elite. Hows that for an agenda?

NOBODY WILL EVER TAKE MY GUNS AWAY Desert Bull - NOBODY!

Will do Miss ThomC. Actually I like this forum. I just got tired of the "select few" who act like they know everything and their opinions are all important. As soon as someone goes against the grain - they get jumped on by the self imposed elite. Hows that for an agenda?

Actually MS Del I also get tired of the "elite". But I thought that it was your middle name. As in D... elite liberal.

Nobody will ever take my guns either AND nobody will take my hunting away without a fight.

So, "fill your hands you SOB, I aim to take you to Ft Grant to hang or see you dead, Ned. B)

That's what they said in Europe and Australia too

• Like 1

All of this attention that is being paid to endangered species is a whole lot disturbing to me. The fact that it is taking priority over human beings is very disturbing. When our society feels justified in destroying a families heritage and way of life, as in the case of some of our ranching families, we have a major problem. What makes any one species in the animal kingdom sacred. It has been the pattern since creation, that some last and some don't. There are no guarantees. Why do we feel obligated to insure every species existence? Is it the same mindset that wants to gaurantee everyone a paycheck whether they work or not? And what tangible difference does a bug, minnow, or bird make in the quality of anyones life? There are plenty of insects, minnows, and birds, for anyone to spend the rest of their lives looking at them. I am afraid we have a group of elitests that have come, and are coming out of our institutions of higher learning, that feel like the only ones qualified to make the rules are those with degrees behind their names. Frankly, that is a pile of crap! The best degree in life is common sense. Without it you are simply an educated idiot. I don't know if there is a conspiracy behind the environmentalists, tree-huggers, peta, and all those folks or not. It really does'nt matter. If they have their way, we will all be controlled by what some elite group thinks is best for some animal or insect. God made the animal world for man...not the other way around. Man has a responsibility to use common sense and compassion in his dealing with God's creation. When we place an animal in a higher priority than a human being, we have become perverted in our thinking. Lets try to use clarity of thought without the intrusion of emotionalism and foolish sentimentality when we make decisions in thses areas.

God's creation is not as fragile as some would like to believe. Assumimg of course, that you don't consider yourself to be God.

another thing you'll never hear these morons say is that the gray wolf and mexican wolf were all eliminated by gov't program and gov't employees. the last known gray wolves were a female and some cubs captured by a forest ranger. he killed the female and let his kids play with the cubs for awhile and then drowned em. if you look around, there are photos of the cubs with the kids playing with em. there are so many contradictions with the endangered species act and how it is administered that it's no longer even funny. they have a real chance to do something good with the condors because they actually have condors. something they don't have with mexican wolves or the grays. they are extinct. the ones they turned loose in the yellowstone country are a subspecies called a mackenzie valley wolf or some deal. but instead of doing real work with the condors they just say that hunters are killing them with lead bullets. it's about control. period. Lark.

• Like 1

Why do we feel obligated to insure every species existence?

I am sure glad there were others that did not have this "narrow minded attitude".

Let's see, American Bison, Whooping Crane, Peregrine Falcon, California Condor, and many others have been brought back from near extinction because some had the vision to see ahead.

One thing is for sure, opinions vary. I will keep mine and you can have yours.

but instead of doing real work with the condors they just say that hunters are killing them with lead bullets. it's about control. period. Lark.

Do you really believe this? If so, then YOU now make sense to me.

Wow, I wonder how they got this far without doing anything of any value. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

yes i do. plain and simple. and if you believed what you said in your previous post about folks being able to have their own opinion you wouldn't question mine. you're another example of someone who thinks he is so smart that anyone who has a different view is just too stupid to see the light. kill the wolves. Lark.

• Like 1

I maybe a little slow but I am not stupid.

Everyone has the right to believe what they want. I am just glad that some conservationists had the foresight to think like I do.

BTW, I love wolves. See my avatar. :D ;) :lol:

I happen to agree with Lark...I believe it is about control...elitist, arrogant, individuals of superior intellect, who think someone made them just a little better than the people who pay all the bills. I have no problem with education: I am an educated man myself! In fact I quit school in the 3rd grade cause it was getting in the way of my education! The american bison(otherwise known as buffalo) is a good example of common sense management. How many of them do you see outside of game management facilities or game ranches? They just do not fit in the scheme of things like they used to. I don't know of any wild, native herds of buffalo wandereing around on public lands. Maybe in Alaska...I'm not sure. Correct me if I'm wrong. Buffalo don't seem to have any respect for boundaries, fences, or anything else that gets in their way. So....we keep them in controlled areas for the most part. Wolves fit this same category. They are going to wander outside of any boundary...they are going to prey on domestic animals...they only belong in controlled environments. Maybe you wolf lovers can enlist the help of Ted Turner or his red blooded american ex-wife, Jane Fonda, to provide your cuddly, little wolf with a ranch all it's own. It can wander to it's hearts content, wreaking mayhem and havoc on all other wildlife within it's boundary. Amazes me, that those who are the most ardent proponents of wolves, will likely never have to deal with them in a real life setting. Thats left up to ranchers, sportsmen, houndsmen, and so forth. Oh well...so much for the wanderings of demented minds.

I love wolves too. We just dont happen to have any in az. But what we do have sure taste good. Just hafta make sure to not eat the bullets so ya don't get none o' that lead poisoning. Lark.

• Like 1

I love wolves too. We just dont happen to have any in az. But what we do have sure taste good. Just hafta make sure to not eat the bullets so ya don't get none o' that lead poisoning. Lark.

You are so funny. :D

I am not sure what one would taste like. :o