couesobsession

Interesting Brain Game

Guest Del

I saw my math teacher holding a 12 lb sledge (with blood on it). Yikes! I don't wanna play anymore.

I thought of a blue screwdriver! Just proves it, I'm abnormal. Just proved my mom right. :lol:

Brian

Ha i thought of blue screwdriver myself.

Quite frankly I have no idea how it works. The original email I got from a firend claimed that 98% of people would say red hammer. I did the test and I said red hammer (before I read that statistic). It weirded me out, but it was a good, incredulous wierd. I'd figure I would post it herre and let those who actually think that be amazed. However, I do not believe at all that 98% of people say it (normal people). Then again, we all are hunters, and who else looks forward so much to a time each year where we physically exert ourselves, curse like a sailor (at the very least you are thinking it ;)) at everything from the mountain to 'those little evasive b@$turd deer', to that dumb cactus that forced itself on me? JK but still...

This test works its best if you say the very first thing that comes to mind, you can't think about what you want to say just say what you think. You have to think it very fast, too :).

I got this email a while back, and I was in the "red hammer" group.

I don't really think it has anything to do with the preceding questions, more of a Rorschart test associating the most common color with the most common tool. Red is the color of passion and if you asked 100 people on the street to name a color without pause, most would say red.

If asked to name a tool, most people will say hammer because it is the most accessible, simple tool, and widely recognized as a symbol of humans' first use of tools. Long before there were screws to twist, there were things to be beaten into the ground with a rock affixed to a handle.

Love the post by the way.