Sign in to follow this  
billrquimby

Animal Rights website operators convicted

THIS IS FROM AN SCI BULLETIN -- BQ

Animal Rights Groups Convicted

?An animal rights group and six members were convicted Thursday of inciting violence against a company that tests drugs and household products on animals. The group, Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty, maintained its actions were protected under the First Amendment guarantee of freedom of speech. The charges carry two to five years in prison and fines up to $250,000.?

For the full story, visit:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/new...on/14001141.htm

(Source: Charlotte Observer)

Also testifying was one of the defendants, Joshua Harper, who said that he opposes injuring any life form, including humans. But he also said it is all right to throw rocks through someone's window as long as the person isn't home.

So punching this guy in the nose would be all right according to him, since his brain is no longer home, allegedly.

These people are whacked, they are putting animals in front of people and that is ther biggest down fall. Animals were put here on earth for the use of man to better there living. That is were there thinking is messed up.

I recently learned that bowhunting is banned in the United Kingdom. We have to be careful, I'm sure that's their agenda for the US.

bowsniper

Sick people is all I got to say :P