Sign in to follow this  
Timberghost

WTB .22 lever action

What Lark said

Plus 1***

I bought one from wally world and have shot alot though it :blink: Very straight shooter and smooth action... Can't go wrong with buying one!

Those Henrys arent even blued on the receiver. Too bad the Win 94/22 is gone.

What Lark said

Plus 1***

I bought one from wally world and have shot alot though it :blink: Very straight shooter and smooth action... Can't go wrong with buying one!

i have a couple 39a's. a mountie and the long barreled rifle. can't remember what they even call it. anyway, excellent rifles. absolutely wonderful. but they are real expensive. have a couple henry's too. a .22 and a .22 mag. they both are very good also. been looking for a pump, but can't seem to ever find one. anyway, if you want a good rifle that is reasonable in the price, look at the henry. if you want to spend about 2x as much, the marlin is the best choice. have 2 94/22's also. a mag and LR. it is too bad they don't make them anymore. excellent rifles. Lark.

I am looking to buy a lever action .22 for my son. Any good deals out there. PHX area

that browning just posted is an awesome gun! I have one and love it!!! may be too late if youre trying to tee-up a Xmas gift.