Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Welcome to Elk Hunter Magazine!

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that Elk Hunter Magazine has just become a sponsor on CouesWhitetail.com. This is a BRAND NEW hunting magazine that elk hunters will love! And, the premier issue which just came out has our own GRONG on the cover with that amazingly giant elk he killed this past year. What an elk and what a magazine this will be!!

Chris Denham (CW forum member and driving force behind both Elk Hunter and Western Hunter magazines) is offering any CouesWhitetail.com member a free copy of the premier issue of Elk Hunter if you subscribe to Elk Hunter magazine by Jan 1. To claim your free copy, just go to the Elk Hunter website, select a subscription and enter CouesWhitetail.com in the Company Name section of the name and address form that you fill out during check out.

here is the cover of the premier issue (Grong is in lower left corner with his awesome elk!)

post-1-0-86408400-1324512429_thumb.jpg

This magazine is really reasonably priced to and even better you can get both Western Hunter and Elk Hunter magazine for just $29.99 a year! What a steal. If you aren't familiar with Western Hunter, that magazine is loaded with high quality hunt stories along with very informative articles are gear. I expect Elk Hunter magazine will match or exceed the quality consistently shown in Western Hunter.

Check out the website and get a subscription today! Remember to enter CouesWhitetail.com as the company name and subscribe by Jan 1 to get your free copy of the premier of ELK HUNTER.

ELK HUNTER WEBSITE

Thanks Everyone. Mike Duplan and I first started talking about this idea 5 years ago and it is finally a reality. It should be fun and I hope to see your faces in there some day!

Received a complimentary copy of Elk Hunter today and I have to say I am very impressed.

Contains stories of successful hunts from all over the West and many articles on tips from scoring elk to field care of meat.

Just like Western Hunter, the quality itself is top notch.

You guys hit a grand slam with this one.

(I notice GRONG made the cover too with his gnarly bull)

;)

Got mine in the mail today, a few days after everyone else got theirs. From the looks of the cover and the creases in it I think the mail men decided to read it for a few days before delivering it :)

Looking forward to reading it myself.

Chris,

I ordered the combo and received Elk Hunter in the mail yesterday. Looks great, and best to you and the staff on the magazine's success.

Doug~RR

I received the magazine a couple of weeks ago and thought someone sent it to me as an XMAS gift. LOL. Anyway, it appears to be a great magazine, i have enjoyed reading a few of the hunting articles, thus far.

We are glad our friends at Coueswhitetail.com liked the Premier issue of Elk Hunter Magazine! There is still time to subscribe and receive the Premier issue, click here to subscribe. We've got a late gift for Elk Hunter fans- A pair of Danner Pronghorns!

1. Go to http://magazine.elkhuntermagazine.com/ and click on the Featured Video

2. Guess the score of the bull and post it on the blog, or on Facebook.

3. We'll choose a random winner for a new pair of Danner boots!

Good Luck!

Elk Hunter Magazine Website

Elk Hunter Magazine Blog

post-6216-0-45908100-1325030857_thumb.jpg