Coues 'n' Sheep

Giant Coues ****B&C Score updated*****

Gino

You always find a way to get the blood flowing on here. That is a great buck and Congrats to the hunter. I can't wait to see if he meets his next goal.

Jason

• Like 2

HAHAHA CASEY!!!! Come on I'd Say 90+ wink.gif

All Jokin aside what a monster!!!! Congrats

• Like 1

Congradulations Jeremy,

What a TOAD....... :)

I hope your wife gets a bigger buck yours...

Thanks for sharing,

Gary

Congratulations Jeremy,

What a TOAD............ :)

I hope your wife get a Monster Coues, too.

Thanks for sharing,

Gary

Ok this is not official I will have him scored after the drying period. After tapeing him twice the gross score is 135 0/8 putting the net score at 130 7/8 I will post the official score when I have it . Thanks for all the replys.

Glassing and suceeding in harvesting a buck of this caliber is one of my greatest acomplishments.

Thanks Jeremy Ulmer

• Like 2

Ok this is not official I will have him scored after the drying period. After tapeing him twice the gross score is 135 0/8 putting the net score at 130 7/8 I will post the official score when I have it . Thanks for all the replys.

Glassing and suceeding in harvesting a buck of this caliber is one of my greatest acomplishments.

Thanks Jeremy Ulmer

Awesome!! that's just so cool! I would love to see it in person sometime! You have it up at the shop now for people to check out?

Thanks Jeremy Ulmer

Awesome!! that's just so cool! I would love to see it in person sometime! You have it up at the shop now for people to check out?

Yes Amanda... The horns never leave his side...and are at the shop when ever he is.

• Like 1

Guest super jumbo

Awesome deer for an awesome hunter. Congrats jeremy you deserve a deer like that.

• Like 1