Coues 'n' Sheep

Giant Coues ****B&C Score updated*****

Are u scoring him B&C or SCI? If SCI they don't require a drying period.

Holly shhhhh what a BRUTE....congrats to the hunter, and Thx Gino for shareing his dream come true....We should all be so lucky to have shuch a pat on the back.....thx for shareing....can't stop stareing!! :blink:

Are u scoring him B&C or SCI? If SCI they don't require a drying period.

Jeremy and I both will never use SCI scores... on ANYTHING of our own... long story :rolleyes: ... The buck will be scored B&C.

• Like 1

Does anyone know the cost for replicas and who would you recomend.

Thanks Jeremy Ulmer

I believe "headhunter" had replicas made of his 150" not sure who he used though. I know not much help but maybe send him a PM

Ok this is not official I will have him scored after the drying period. After tapeing him twice the gross score is 135 0/8 putting the net score at 130 7/8 I will post the official score when I have it . Thanks for all the replys.

Glassing and suceeding in harvesting a buck of this caliber is one of my greatest acomplishments.

Thanks Jeremy Ulmer

Congrats to my Hunting Pard, Jeremy! The 60 day drying period is up!! Jeremy had green scored his buck at 135 0/8" gross, and I had scored him at 133 6/8" gross...and we are both pleased with our taping ablities!! ;)

Clay Goldman of Mogollon Taxidermy was asked to score this buck for B&C due to his reputaion for withstanding the Panel Scoring process that recording period award winners must under go. There are a lot of Giant Coues in this recording period, and Jeremy did not know if his buck would make the invite list for panel score, but a Goldman Score Sheet will accompany it if so. Thanks Clay for taking the time to score this great buck!

134 3/8" Gross

128 5/8" Net B&C Non-typical

Jeremy still lights up like a Christmas tree every time we BS about this buck and the hunting hours spent in search of a true giant! Wonder what next season holds, Pal!!!??? :D

• Like 1

Mossback!

Dude do you have tourettes or what? Awesome awesome buck I only dream of a buck like that and it seems like he hangs his tag on one of them every year. Congrats man

Does anyone know the cost for replicas and who would you recomend.

Thanks Jeremy Ulmer

I think it varies, depending on character, but the calculations I came up with was about $4 an inch of antler. That might be high for some but that's the average of a couple I looked into. Congrats again on an absolute BEAST!!

just awesome, congrats on such an amazing trophy!

There is an outfit called classic antlers that does a great job not sure on price