Coues 'n' Sheep

January 2012... You can't kill all year long if you don't start the first day!

Wow Gino! That is an awesome looking buck. Congrats and way to show how hard work really can pay off. Just a gorgeous deer.

Congratulations Gino on a bruiser typical! Awesome job man!

Way to go Gino and a big time congratulations.

Best of luck to you the rest of the year, you definitely have started it off right.

Sweet buck for sure.

I have always thought about packing a deer out like that but thought it would swing back and forth too much. How do you keep it from doing that?

I have always thought about packing a deer out like that but thought it would swing back and forth too much. How do you keep it from doing that?

With a big buck like that, you are singing "Hakuna Matata" and swinging along with it!

:lol:

We have used that method for years... it has good and bad points but we don't like drawing coyotes into our hunting spots so we carry them out whole... you can walk for a long ways like this if the pole is long enough... and it is easier if both guys are the same height... :lol: It does not swing too much if you tie there heads up tight...

• Like 2