Sign in to follow this  
trotsky

Brittany breeder

I am looking for a Brittany Spaniel breeder in the area who sells pups. I live in Las Cruces New Mexico and would like to find someone within 500 miles who breeds good hunting dogs. Lost my last dog about a year ago and am finally ready to find a new pup to train up and get in the field. Haven't been able to find too many breeders in New Mexico and Arizona online and was wondering if anyone had experience buying from a local breeder who may be able to get me the dog I am looking for.

Thank you Elkaholic

I have a litter planned as soon as my one dog comes into heat ...I do have some pups already spoken for

Do you have a time frame for the release of the pups and what do you charge for the females? Pm me if you wish. Thx Stephen

Thank you Elkaholic

I have a litter planned as soon as my one dog comes into heat ...I do have some pups already spoken for

I am hoping my female comes in with in the next month or so...once she comes in approx 11 days before fertile time then approx 61-63 days to whelp then 7 weeks after whelp is the soonest I will let my pups go

I get 700 for pups where I own the dam and sire

both dam and sire are OFA'd

Pups will be Microchipped and also at 7 weeks old have 2 sets of shots and be started on Ivermectin ( same ingredient that is in heartguard for Heart worm program

I am breedin my NFC/FC/AFC 11x Am CH Shambo's Dark Shadow daughter (Ripzi)to 2x NAFC/AFC/FC Maxwell's Blew By You To. This should be an awesome litter and Ripzi's last two litters went very fast. All guarantees apply, please see our website www.remchesterbrittanys.com and if you have any questions, let me know.

BTW I can also deliver.. I have friends in Las Cruses..

Thanks Dave!

Thanks everyone for the information. I am still probably about 5 months out from being ready for a pup, since my house is still being built and I won't be able to get one. I will absolutely start making some calls though to see when people have litters coming in.

I second the recommendation for Sara at Wildfire. I have one of her pups and he has it all... extremely birdy and the conformation to back it up. I've raised/trained Pointers, GSP's and Britts and this is the best dog I've ever had! This is him at 7 weeks pointing :)

post-351-0-18302900-1328863862_thumb.jpg

I second the recommendation for Sara at Wildfire. I have one of her pups and he has it all... extremely birdy and the conformation to back it up. I've raised/trained Pointers, GSP's and Britts and this is the best dog I've ever had! This is him at 7 weeks pointing :)

That is one of the most AWESOME 'dog' pics that I have ever seen on this site! LOVE IT! I fell in love with Vizsla's many years ago, and hence tend to lean that way. You might have just turned me though..... ;) Thanks for sharing the pic!

Trotsky, good luck finding a pup. Looks like you have a couple of good leads!

S.

:)