Sign in to follow this  
the breeze

photo contest

hey guys and gals I am in a photo contest with my archery Coues Deer. The contest is sponsered by SWFA Optics to promote their site.I bought the Scopes/ Binos from SWFA and the tripod from Amanda here at this site.There are a ton of great prizes. Please vote for me if you get a chance. go to:

www.swfa.com

you will see the photo contest and then go to the finalist and vote for Tom Argyros.

thx in advance!

Tom

I tried to put a vote in and I just keep getting an error page. I will keep trying. That is a cool picture for sure.

I tried voting too. All I got was error page. By the way heck of a buck. Where was he killed? Congrats.

Brian

I voted for him. I got the same error messages, but you have to reset your security level on your browser to accept all cookies. Go into Internet options and find a setting that talks about cookies and make it accept cookies. Then you can go back and vote. You may have to wait awhile and close and open your browser again in order for the settings to work and let you vote.

Of course you want to go back after you vote successfully and reset your security settings to your desired level.

By the way, it's Tom Argyros' photo that you want to look for. Wouldn't want you to vote for the wrong one!!

Amanda

Thanks Amanda for the instructions. Tom you got my vote.

Brian

My vote should be in for you too. Good luck, and let us know the outcome. By the way what is the weight on those binos.

Guest the breeze at home

they are more bulky than heavy at 8.5 lbs i think the tripod and head is around 4 lbs.

Ok thank you for the info on the binos. thats not to bad to me when you are able to see that far with them. Have a good one and once again good luck on the contest.

with binos like that the tripod is the key. i had a slik and after one week i threw in the towel and got a velbon from amanda with a jim white head and it made a huge difference

Yes i have a slik tripod and a slik monopod. The monopod works great for the weight but you cant leave it up while doing something other than holding it up. what kind do you have from her and where can i see them. I guess i can look at the picture that you had on the contest to see it. thanks again.

Tom, I voted for you too........as for the tripod/head, Amanda has them here on CW they are made by Jim White who is an avid hunter and knows his stuff. Actually Duwane Adams uses the velbon tripod from Jim White, it is sturdy and tough.........I used the head and his adapter in Mexico this year and the adapter Jim makes is alot better than the Swarovski one and it is lighter. I have a couple slik tripods but now use the Velbon Efl4, it is really a good tripod and you wont have to sell your house to buy it..........Allen Taylor.......

I will take a look at them . thanks for the info on them . I did find a spot on here that shows some tripods and heads.

Here is the link to the tripod info on my site: tripods

I think Tom got the Velbon EFL3A and the Jim White tripod head. I have been using the smaller velbon maxi343e and the Jim White tripod head. The larger tripod is more versatile, but I wanted to go with smaller and lighter weight. It just depends on what you want.

Amanda

cool i will look at them right now. Do i purchase them from you then.