Joe Kauffman

Bowfishing tournament?

Theirs a big bow fishing tourney goen on that weekend at roosey, maybe we can enter both!?

Theirs a big bow fishing tourney goen on that weekend at roosey, maybe we can enter both!?

I'm pretty sure you can. I am working the details out with the other tournament.

Yep me and Jake are gonna try to work something out to help raise some more money for a fellow sportsmans family!!!!!! A good cause indeed!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the help buffhunter! Due to forest service restrictions The Jade Carly Culp Memorial Tournament is no longer a tournament. We will still be having a big camp with everything listed but will no longer have an entrance fee. We will greatly appreciate any donations made though and look forward to the gathering! For those that wish to participate in the Marina tournament you will also be able to make donations to the family and if you want we still will have a BBQ Saturday night. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Jake

Awesome job guys! I'm excited to see some more tourney's turning up. I'm working on a couple of other opportunities and hope to have details soon.

On a side note, I may have to miss the first few outings :angry: . I was at Sag this past Saturday and my Merc 150 with only 150 hours on it decided to trash the #2 cylinder. Plenty of oil and water were pumping through so I'm not sure what caused it. Needless to say I'm looking into either fixing it or getting a reman power head...either way talk about crappy timing!

Joe Kauffman

Hey joe get ahold of me i have the best mechanic in AZ down here very reasonable to rebuild motors and has 15 motors on hand to swap from 135hp to 225hp......